You have 24 hours to live and...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ... spare change in your pocket (under $1). What do you use it for?

2. Drugs!:P :yahoo:

Oh, and then I'd go pray, by which time God would be leaping out the concrete paving-stones, with a magic green hat made out of rabbits... ;) :graucho:

Or, I could go meditate, but let's face it which would be funniest? :roflmfao:

Cx

3. I'd give it to my kids to see their happy little faces running to get their piggybanks.

4. Buy a piece of fattening chocolate and eat it????LMAO?

5. Give it to someone who has 25 hours to live and see what they do with it!!

6. give it to a homeless person.

7. what drugs can u buy with a $?? take me to your leader???##

tehehee (j/k)

id buy a scaratch card in which i win 50,000 then i give it to my parents and spend the next 23 hours with by bf

8. Hm...I would take the $1 and donate it to an animal shelter...then go on the news, tell the public about my story and ask that they all donate a dollar as well:smile:

9. donate it

10. Great answers ladies! :yes: Some of them are possibilities I've thought about but other (such as the drugs :wtf:) have never crossed my mind!
    Keep them coming! :flowers:

11. candy :smile:

12. Amamxr, wouldn't you have to give it to someone who has less time to live than you if you wanted to see what they would do with it? :upsidedown:

13. I guess- but then I could watch from Heaven:graucho:

14. Give it to little kids to get candy.

15. candy and a phonecall (though i guess i can just use my cell)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice