You hate it when

slow non-driving san diegans! omg! i can't stand it. and for some reason, people really don't know how to drive when it's raining. like they're afraid of the weather or something. my husband says i have road rage, and i think i do too. i just get really pissed off when people drive like chickens with their heads cut off.

jstreete said:
slow non-driving san diegans! omg! i can't stand it. and for some reason, people really don't know how to drive when it's raining. like they're afraid of the weather or something. my husband says i have road rage, and i think i do too. i just get really pissed off when people drive like chickens with their heads cut off.

that sounds like virginians here! whenever it snows, the roads are a disaster because there are so many people that don't really know how to drive in the snow. i would get road rage if i could drive!!

Cristina said:
I hate it when the driver in the car in front of me doesn't put on his turn signal when making a sudden right turn. I also hate when I'm in heavy traffic, with my turn signal on trying to merge, and no one lets me in :suspiciou Oh, and those people on the Turnpike who think they're driving fast in the left lane, but they're really going 70 mph or so. I have a three hour drive ahead of me, I'm doing 85 mph, get out of my way :evil:

I have quite the case of road rage. My driving record sucks :shame:

Yes ! Preach it ! I have such bad road rage it's ridiculous. :shame:

There was this one time when someone was towing a HOUSE and was driving in the fast lane. A HOUSE !! That was really not the highlight of my drive. I end up commuting a lot because of school, so a drive back to home-home is like 2 hours, but can take upwards of 5 if people drive crappily.. like this one time when there was snow and EVERYONE was going 20 km/h ! I understand that safety is a concern, but it's ridiculous when I'm on the highway, sitting in the fast lane and I'm finding I have to break every 5 seconds since my car in drive (with no foot on pedal !!) is faster your car in drive ! Augh.

Anyways, that's pretty much it. I don't hate very much else.. maybe people that talk in class, just because you have no interest in learning doesn't mean you should make sure that people around you can't hear what's going on !

ayla said:
Yes ! Preach it ! I have such bad road rage it's ridiculous. :shame:

There was this one time when someone was towing a HOUSE and was driving in the fast lane. A HOUSE !! That was really not the highlight of my drive. I end up commuting a lot because of school, so a drive back to home-home is like 2 hours, but can take upwards of 5 if people drive crappily.. like this one time when there was snow and EVERYONE was going 20 km/h ! I understand that safety is a concern, but it's ridiculous when I'm on the highway, sitting in the fast lane and I'm finding I have to break every 5 seconds since my car in drive (with no foot on pedal !!) is faster your car in drive ! Augh.

Anyways, that's pretty much it. I don't hate very much else.. maybe people that talk in class, just because you have no interest in learning doesn't mean you should make sure that people around you can't hear what's going on !

I would have been :evil:

Traffic jams really (and I mean really) piss me off! :suspiciou It's the worst when there is an accident on the other side of the road, yet everyone on my side stops to rubberneck and look. Sometimes they do it if there is just a car on the side of the road with its hazard lights on :evil:

One Thanksgiving, we left Sunday night after the long holiday. It took us, no joke, 6 hours to get home, when it usually takes about 3 :evil: Why? There was no accident, but instead backed up traffic from people who had pulled over onto rest stops on the Turnpike and were trying to merge back into traffic. We were parked in the same spot for one hour. People were sitting on the side of the road, and tossing a football back and forth :lol: My poor cats were in their carrier for so long, I felt so bad for them. It would have been easier to get a plane ticket and fly :P

My odd pet peeve is from years of reading and listening. I hate it when the word "nonplussed" is used incorrectly, ie: used to mean the opposite of what it does mean. I've seen it in books a number of times.

I hate it when you stop at a crosswalk for an elderly person and a car pulls up next to you and they're sort of stopped but still creeping up ever-so-slowly like they can't be bothered to stop and they need this person who should not be made to hurry, to hurry.

You're driving and there is no one in back of you. A car darts out of a side street in front of you, cutting you off and invariably making a quick left or right turn down another street.

I don't want to see anyone's lower back tats
and abdomens any more.:sick:

Cristina said:
I would have been :evil:

Traffic jams really (and I mean really) piss me off! :suspiciou It's the worst when there is an accident on the other side of the road, yet everyone on my side stops to rubberneck and look. Sometimes they do it if there is just a car on the side of the road with its hazard lights on :evil:

One Thanksgiving, we left Sunday night after the long holiday. It took us, no joke, 6 hours to get home, when it usually takes about 3 :evil: Why? There was no accident, but instead backed up traffic from people who had pulled over onto rest stops on the Turnpike and were trying to merge back into traffic. We were parked in the same spot for one hour. People were sitting on the side of the road, and tossing a football back and forth :lol: My poor cats were in their carrier for so long, I felt so bad for them. It would have been easier to get a plane ticket and fly :P

Yes ! I can't stand the people that look at accidents either, I mean, move it along, don't cause another accident (fools !).

That's ridiculous ! But I guess Thanksgiving weekend is one of the worst driving days too since everyone's just trying to get home. And poor kitties ! Mine start to make the saddest noises when they're in the carrier more than 15 minutes, I call it the symphony of unhappiness. At least you won't have to deal next year if you fly.. unless something crappy happens in the sky and then hello airplane rage ! :lol:

so the long register line just happened to me again an hour ago. Now I don't know about you guys but if a checker has a problem scanning one of my items and starts looking around for someone to go find a price - if I see there is a long line behind me, I will tell him/her to just forget it, I'll come back later for it. But of course I always find the person in front of me doing this and not caring how long they make everyone wait.
My icecream almost melted.:cry:

-I hate it when people think they KNOW you ( what you like, what you do etc) when they don't really know you. They make all sort of assumptions.
-I hate it when people stick their gums under the classroom tables after chewing them. Sick!
-also hate it when people drive their cars like not yet 60ishmph on the fastlane and think it's O--K.

kitskats said:
My odd pet peeve is from years of reading and listening. I hate it when the word "nonplussed" is used incorrectly, ie: used to mean the opposite of what it does mean. I've seen it in books a number of times.

I hate it when you stop at a crosswalk for an elderly person and a car pulls up next to you and they're sort of stopped but still creeping up ever-so-slowly like they can't be bothered to stop and they need this person who should not be made to hurry, to hurry.

You're driving and there is no one in back of you. A car darts out of a side street in front of you, cutting you off and invariably making a quick left or right turn down another street.

I don't want to see anyone's lower back tats
and abdomens any more.:sick:

ditto. exposing your small-of-the-back tattoos is SO trashy, in my opinion.

"Please" and "thank you" seem to have died.

I am also not a big fan of people who don't move over when you're in a rush. If it's clear the person behind you is tail-gating you, just give him the benefit of a doubt (mother dying, wife just had a baby, late to dream job interview, who the hell knows) and move over. It's so impolite to be obstinate about something as stupid as driving in the fast lane.

People who are ultra anal about anything they possess: their cars, their homes, their handbags. It's just *stuff.* A human being deserves to sit in a chair more than your handbag does. And seriously, if you're that worried about something getting ruined, chances are likely that you couldn't truly afford it to begin with (9 out of 10 cases although there are plenty of anal rich people, too). The people I know who actually do drive Ferraris, actually do have Rembrandts on their walls, actually have a dozen Hermes bags regard it all with a blasé attitude. I got to drive my dad's friend's Ferrari around the block!

kitskats said:

this drives me nuts too!!

My stink:

I walk a lot. When I come to a set of traffic lights and they're red, I stop (as you do). Whether or not I have a pram with me I tend to stop about a foot back from the curb - mainly for safety reasons and habit. Really, a foot is not that far.

Anyhoo, and this happens to me ALL THE TIME, I hate it when someone comes along and stands in front of me. They're so close that they're almost touching me. Even worse when the light goes green and they walk really, really slowly. Aaagghhh. That gives me the sh1ts. Also drivers who don't do the "thank you" wave when you let them in.

Oh yeah,

I hate it when people use the post office to pay ALL their bills, c'mon it's a post office, post a letter!

Hate it when the person at the ATM in front of me does all their banking/transferring of funds and takes ages!

Hate it when I'm blow-drying my hair and the hairdryer gets too hot and cuts out, and I have to wait with 1/2 wet hair for it to cool down.

i hate it when i'm in a hurry to get somewhere and everyone around me is driving so slow.

i hate when people are in the left lane driving slow and holding up traffic.

i hate having to be in the parking garage at 6:25pm when i have work at 7pm just so i can find a parking spot.

i can't stand it when i tell someone something, thinking that they wouldn't say anything, then find out that they told the whole world.

i hate when i'm in ny...you ask the people in the booth where you buy tokens which train you're supposed to take and they tell you the wrong train.

i hate working 3 12 hours shifts in a row...4 is even worse...