You hate it when

I hate it when people assume I am a typical blonde female. I tend to make quirky comments and laugh it off, but that is part of me. I get talked to by some 'men' like I am stupid...

I make sure to put them in their place!

I hate it when my friends are ALWAYS battling for attention w/ each other. One of my friends (God bless her, I love her to death) but she is quite the superficial ultra-frou-frou chic. She always has to talk about how sweet and kind her husband is, how she went on a shopping spree w/ his $ and how they're buying a new house, etc. Then, we hear about how she used to date baseball players and had all these wild love affairs. Does she not realize that there are other people there who would like to participate in the conversation too?? Ugh, that annoys me but it helps just talking about it. Why does she alllllways feel the need to compete w/ her friends????!!!!!

I hate when people crack their gum. Drives me insane. And I always seem to find a seat at the movies right near the cow that thinks it's fine to do it for 2 solid hours. Call me crazy but I actually scan people who walk in after me looking for a seat. I try to identify the possible gum crackers (anyone chewing gum when they enter the theatre). If they sit anywhere near me, I change my seat if possible.

1. I hate it when people make any kind of unnecessary noise with their food (smacking, chewy sounds, slurping, etc)
2. I hate it when people repeatedly make mistakes with words (like the various forms of "your" and stuff).
3. I hate it when people don't use a word correctly in a sentence or mispronounce it when they're trying to look smart.
4. I hate it when other people don't do their homework assignments.
5. I hate it when another person is chewing gum or sucking on candy loudly during a test.
6. I hate it when people walk down the stairs in twos at school (It's a single lane on each side, people! One up, one down!) or when they walk down the up side or up the down side.
7. I hate it when people type paragraphs entirely in caps or when they do that random capitalization of letters (LiKe tHis)
8. I hate it when sick people don't use tissues.
9. I hate it when people use the word, "retarded."
10. I hate it when people say they have OCD when they really don't.

There are probably others...just can't think of any right now.

northernbelle33 said:
1. I hate it when people make any kind of unnecessary noise with their food (smacking, chewy sounds, slurping, etc)
2. I hate it when people repeatedly make mistakes with words (like the various forms of "your" and stuff).
3. I hate it when people don't use a word correctly in a sentence or mispronounce it when they're trying to look smart.
4. I hate it when other people don't do their homework assignments.
5. I hate it when another person is chewing gum or sucking on candy loudly during a test.
6. I hate it when people walk down the stairs in twos at school (It's a single lane on each side, people! One up, one down!) or when they walk down the up side or up the down side.
7. I hate it when people type paragraphs entirely in caps or when they do that random capitalization of letters (LiKe tHis)
8. I hate it when sick people don't use tissues.
9. I hate it when people use the word, "retarded."
10. I hate it when people say they have OCD when they really don't.

There are probably others...just can't think of any right now.

You hit the nail right on the head w/ those w/ me too. Makes me feel good I'm not the only one. One more thing: I hate it when people drive while talking on their cells (I know most of us do it but some people literally can't do two things at the same time!)

11. Ooh, yeah, I hate it when people talk on their cell phones or do other things while driving.
12. I hate it when people take a nice clean glass when they want something new to drink instead of just rinsing out the glass they have been using.
13. I HATE it when a non-virgin wears a white wedding dress (ESPECIALLY if their child in the wedding party!). I also hate it when people have pre-marital sex, but I know that will (unfortunately) happen.

i HATE it when people just sit there and "sniffle"(<--- im not sure if im using the right word) instead of just blowing their nose!! i was taking a VERY hard midterm the other day...and i could hardly hear myself think because these two girls were having what seemed to be a sniffle contest!

jasanna143 said:
I hate it when my friends are ALWAYS battling for attention w/ each other. One of my friends (God bless her, I love her to death) but she is quite the superficial ultra-frou-frou chic. She always has to talk about how sweet and kind her husband is, how she went on a shopping spree w/ his $ and how they're buying a new house, etc. Then, we hear about how she used to date baseball players and had all these wild love affairs. Does she not realize that there are other people there who would like to participate in the conversation too?? Ugh, that annoys me but it helps just talking about it. Why does she alllllways feel the need to compete w/ her friends????!!!!!

I have a friend like that...one of my three best friends actually. Its so annoying, we're always happy for her when things go well, but if something good happens to one of us she gets angry!!
She's also very silly and alot of people think she is dumb, she's not she's just really flakey. The other day my friend was telling me a story about her, and said she used the word "horquture" - what she meant was Haute Couture. LOL She's definately entertaining, and i love her dearly.

I hate it when people critisize others about something, but when asked to do the same thing, they say no. There's this girl in my choir class and she thinks she is so friggin good well really she sucks (ha!) and when other people try out for solos she cringes and makes it obvious that she doesn't like how they sound, but when she's asked to go up there and sing...she says no. Ugh. Hate that damn girl.

I hate it when I study my ass off for a test and get a decent grade, but some fool that cheated gets a better grade than me. l;asdkfjasldfklasf!!! :evil:

I also hate rude people. Especially those who don't say "thank you" when I hold the door for them. My mother taught me at a very early age to look back at them and say "you're welcome" anyway in a loud and irratated voice. They usually just look at you really stupidly. You're just trying to be nice and for some reason, they think you're their doorman (well, doorwoman).