You hit the nail right on the head w/ those w/ me too. Makes me feel good I'm not the only one. One more thing: I hate it when people drive while talking on their cells (I know most of us do it but some people literally can't do two things at the same time!)northernbelle33 said:1. I hate it when people make any kind of unnecessary noise with their food (smacking, chewy sounds, slurping, etc)
2. I hate it when people repeatedly make mistakes with words (like the various forms of "your" and stuff).
3. I hate it when people don't use a word correctly in a sentence or mispronounce it when they're trying to look smart.
4. I hate it when other people don't do their homework assignments.
5. I hate it when another person is chewing gum or sucking on candy loudly during a test.
6. I hate it when people walk down the stairs in twos at school (It's a single lane on each side, people! One up, one down!) or when they walk down the up side or up the down side.
7. I hate it when people type paragraphs entirely in caps or when they do that random capitalization of letters (LiKe tHis)
8. I hate it when sick people don't use tissues.
9. I hate it when people use the word, "retarded."
10. I hate it when people say they have OCD when they really don't.
There are probably others...just can't think of any right now.
I have a friend like that...one of my three best friends actually. Its so annoying, we're always happy for her when things go well, but if something good happens to one of us she gets angry!!jasanna143 said:I hate it when my friends are ALWAYS battling for attention w/ each other. One of my friends (God bless her, I love her to death) but she is quite the superficial ultra-frou-frou chic. She always has to talk about how sweet and kind her husband is, how she went on a shopping spree w/ his $ and how they're buying a new house, etc. Then, we hear about how she used to date baseball players and had all these wild love affairs. Does she not realize that there are other people there who would like to participate in the conversation too?? Ugh, that annoys me but it helps just talking about it. Why does she alllllways feel the need to compete w/ her friends????!!!!!