You guys rock!

shellyb17

Apr 18, 2007
Ladies, I just felt the need to post this - just wanted to say that i'm very glad I found this forum. Since joining this group (only a month ago!) I have learned so much more about Coach than I knew before and my collection has really blossomed as a result (updated pics coming soon). I look forward to coming on here every day to look at all your pictures and hear about your new purchases and experiences and I love being a part of it all. This is the best forum i've ever been a member of...so thank you to all the wonderful TPFers. You guys rock! :love:

I second that. I found out more about date codes and how to authenticate by #s and C’s. :biggrin: My collection has grown too and I can’t wait to post pics of it when I get a chance.

I would have never bought the last couple things I did, had I not known about TPF. These items make me SO happy and I really have you gals to thank for it. Plus I'm glad somebody else shares my addiction!

I absolutely agree. Everybody on here is so helpful, supportive and enabling...It feels strange to me now if I don't go on this forum for a couple fo days. Now it's just part of my daily routine.

:yes:I totally agree!!:yes:
This forum is WONDERFUL!! I feel like I've made a whole bunch of new friends...plus the information is amazing!! I absolutely CAN NOT go an entire day without checking in at least once!!

Of course, my bank account may be suffering a bit as a result- :ban:

but I at least am CONFIDENT in the purchases that I make thanks to you all!!!!:heart:

I 13th it! Am loving it here. I am finding I spend more time here than on my other obsession Disney. When I was at the Coach outlet last weekend, I was more aware of my surroundings in case anyone asked, "have you seen this lately...?" Usually it's all about me, me me. (When you lay out over $50.00 for a purse, it's really all about "me" anyway!)

The part I love the most is Megs daily blog. I am learning so much.