you guys, i really need some moral support...

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
my boyfriend and i might be on the verge of a breakup...we've been together over a year...he's my best friend...i don't know what to do. all i can do is cry and i don't know who to turn to. i don't want him to break up with me. i love him so much.

sorry to burden you guys with this, i know we keep things pretty much surface-level around here, but i feel like you guys won't judge me and i'm kind of freaking out.

awws sweetie hang in there, its kind of hard to offer advice when i don't know what's really going on...but

if its meant to be it will! and if its not...bag-therapy works wonders! christian, louis and coco have helped me many times!

if you truly love him, then make it known...

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know there's not much anyone else can say to make it better at this point, but you WILL get through this and you will ultimately be OK. We're here if you need to vent.

***BIG HUGS from NEW ZEALAND***

hey ya!
i just wanted to say, that i'm thinking of you!!! i'm sure everything will work out!!! i believe love will always conquer all! there will always be ups and downs in relationships.... hang in there!!!

maybe you should get out and de-stress for awhile...sitting by the water (I have an ocean, but lakes work just as well) always helps me to think and decide what to do.

I'm praying for you, if thats ok.

thank you all for your kind words, i really appreciate them. i don't know what's going to happen, but just putting it out there in the world makes me feel better.

Well, my now fiancee and I were at the verge of a breakup days before he proposed--just a point to say that you don't always know what's going on in a man's head (my mom says it has to do with bodily organs and blood flow:shame: ), and sometimes a rough patch is just that, so think positively! ::sending hugs & positive vibes your way::

From one Amanda to another, I'm So sorry, you should be able to talk about it here w/ friends.
Situations like this suck!
:sigh
MEN!

I had to dump by husband {then boyfriend} after dating for 4 years to set him straight - he proposed about 2 mos later!

(((hug)))

Let it all out. I don't know what you guys have gone through but I bet you've both gone through enough to be together still and that you love him so much. Hang in there.

:sad: It is okay to feel sad and down due to the break up from the love one and it takes time to heal. And sometimes it help to think that maybe that happens for a reason and for the better to both of you. I just want to say hang in there and be strong! He is not the only nice guys in this world for you. Open yourself up for other opportunity, to know other people or other nice guy. I hope this helps.:oh:

I have been through this several times and it is the worst possible pain - you can't believe it will ever get better - BUT IT WILL!! Get all your self esteem together and put your prettiest, smiliest face on - that in itself will trigger a feel better attitude - More times than not, they come back - and if they don't, so be it - you've got a lifetime of joy ahead of you!!!!!:love: :love: