You guys have ruined me...in a good way! HEE HEE

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
So yesterday I decided to pass on the mirror line :hrmm: (I was on for both speedies) and instead I ordered from elux the mini mono Josephine PM and the key and change holder (basically cles) in black.

Well today one of the stores I have ordered from in the past calls me and e-mails me to let me know they have a gold pap if I want it and after seeing some of the photos here I was wondering if I made a mistake passing on the line so I went ahead and got it. I figured since I sent back the brown satin cluth this would be nice with my dress as well so I might as well get it.

I AM SOOOO BAD!! This week I already received the panda pouchette and the widescreen iPod case!?!

Anyhoo, I will post pictures of my loot when I get it all. :wtf: :wtf: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I always feel a bit of guilt too, but you'll get a lot of use out of the mono mini bag for every day and the gold pap you'll use for special occasions. TO completely different type bags for different uses. See, it's easy to justify your purchases....good choices and can't wait to see them!:yahoo: