You Guys Are Going To Die... Better Read This!!!

thanks, my SA mentioned watching videos too! Keep us posted PLEASE , especially since the tote doesn't seem to working out for me! The satchel is more my style anyway, so that could be a good thing. Thanks for posting this!:yes:

I really want this too but a friend of mine says the piping on her geranium is starting to pop out of one of the corners. She's had it for like 2 weeks. So I'm hesitant. :shrugs:

Is anyone worried about the straps on these Heritages? They look like they would get dirty fast and the material looks like it could turn fuzzy. Is anyone else worried about the straps?

It's sooooooooooooo cute and I'd love love love it in pink... but it doesn't look like it'd sit comfortable under the arm and I need to be able to carry my bag comfortably on my shoulder... but oh-so-pretty!!

OMG i was at the coach store yesterday and they had one in the store that was a return... i didnt have my cell with me to take a pic.. buuuuuuuuuut the bag is HUGE !!! If you love big big bags then this is for you. The straps seemed short to me like it could not go on my GF's shoulder, she could only hand carry it. I saw the bag in the book too but it no way shows the true size! happy shopping !