You got me convinced! REVEAL and MOD PICS...

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
Okay, after going back and forth on this bag, I finally decided to get it. Thank you everyone for enabling me and convincing me that not all my bags need to be everyday bags. Thank you also to DH for giving me that last push I needed :P

I just love the color and shine of this bag. The shape is a classic which can grow old with me. I know this will stay in my closet for most of the time, but just owning it makes me soooo happy. I am sure I will be able to use it only not as much as my Neverfull and Bloomsbury and other bags.

Presenting to you all my newest baby...

Attachments

• New Alma Amarante 1.jpg
    New Alma Amarante 1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 372
  • New Alma Amarante 3.jpg
    New Alma Amarante 3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 483
  • New Alma Amarante 2.jpg
    New Alma Amarante 2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 397
Oooh lovely... I absolutely love mine too - and like you said you may not use her much but trust me when you do, you will get that warm fuzzy feeling inside you. My alma is my special going out bag.

Congrats! She's definitely a beauty...I'm sure OP you can find days to use and enjoy her. I say rock her when ever you can dress up or down! She's too pretty to just be hanging in your closet :graucho:

your bag is lovely and i bet you end up using it a lot more than you think you will. i have the Alma PM in Bleu Infini and use it as an every day bag. and i dress very casual for work (flats, blazer/cardigan, short sleeve blouse, khakis).

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I was actually quite afraid of the expected price increase and wanted to make sure I got this before the increase. I am so happy with it. It is now sitting pretty in my closet waiting for it's first day out. DH says we should go out on a date this weekend...him, my alma and me....