You Charged It !! Do You Own It Right Away?

1. I know people that if they buy a highend item, they feel that they dont own it untill its been paid off, or a least almost paid off.

Me personally, I own it right away.

How about you?

2. I agree. I think as soon as I have given my John Hancock its mine! But I must admit paying it off feels wonderful!

3. I don't have a CC yet! :smile: I think that I would consider it mine as soon as I swiped the card. I also think I would max out my card within one shopping trip to the mall, so I stick with my debit for now! :smile:

4. I own it right away, I mean it's not like your NOT going to pay for it, right? The decision has been made, it's yours, IMO.

5. maybe I'm anal, but I don't use my credit card unless I know I can pay it off. it sort of defeats the purpose of owning one, but I have a really bad shopping habit and I don't want it to get out of hand.

6. It's mine once the card goes through the swipe. I never carry a balance, it's more like using a card is a way to get a free month long loan that I'll pay off right away, plus earn some sort of reward. Oh and of course let credit card companies take a peak at what I buy.. unfortunately.

7. I'm that way, too. I don't think it defeats the purpose of owning a card, though. It's convenient and you build good credit. That's pretty good reason!

8. I never use credit but do have debit. So, the money goes right through. So, I feel like I own it. lol

9. Own it. I also pay my credit card bills in full b/c I hate the idea of giving them any more money if I left a balance..

10. Own it.

11. I own it. I have many credit cards and they are all paid in full each month. This way I easily justify "rewarding" myself. And look forward to buying something else lol.

12. hehehe, my cc is in hiding! i havent seen it in a while!

13. Oh Heck ya it'd be mine right away :smile:

14. I think I own it, especially since the bill is paid off right away :biggrin:

15. Oh yeah... I own it immediately :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice