You Charged It !! Do You Own It Right Away?

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
I don't have a CC yet! :smile: I think that I would consider it mine as soon as I swiped the card. I also think I would max out my card within one shopping trip to the mall, so I stick with my debit for now! :smile:

mlertpac

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
maybe I'm anal, but I don't use my credit card unless I know I can pay it off. it sort of defeats the purpose of owning one, but I have a really bad shopping habit and I don't want it to get out of hand.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
It's mine once the card goes through the swipe. I never carry a balance, it's more like using a card is a way to get a free month long loan that I'll pay off right away, plus earn some sort of reward. Oh and of course let credit card companies take a peak at what I buy.. unfortunately.

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
mlertpac said:
maybe I'm anal, but I don't use my credit card unless I know I can pay it off. it sort of defeats the purpose of owning one, but I have a really bad shopping habit and I don't want it to get out of hand.

I'm that way, too. I don't think it defeats the purpose of owning a card, though. It's convenient and you build good credit. That's pretty good reason!