"You can't spell LOVE without LV" - teeny tiny V-day Louis reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone here for another valentine's reveal??? :smile:

After 3 1/2 yrs of being together.. we finally got the chance to spend Valentine's together! I didn't need to go home to visit family/celebrate the Lunar New Year, he didn't need to go away for work! :yahoo:
    We had Good Vibrations (an all-day music fest here in Aust) on the Sunday itself, so we decided to celebrate on Saturday instead!
    After a full day of exciting events.. we finally opened presents!
    I was expecting LV presents but when he brought these out:
    9.jpg

I was VERY suprised.... but had a tinge of disappointment cos... like my title said.. "You can't spell LOVE without LV" !!!

BUT... the next morning... I got up to let the cats out and made some coffee.. when I returned to our bedroom.. a little brown bag was waiting for me on my pillow... while he pretended to be still asleep... LOL Here are pics! No paper bag shot, straight to what's inside! :biggrin:
    1.jpg

6.jpg
    My lovely SA had put a box of money packets in there too! Even though I don't give them out yet, it's a lovely gift!

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      26.1 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      41.8 KB
      Views:
  2. open! :graucho:

3. Ohhhh cant wait!!

4. show me

5. Can't wait to see!

6. how sweet :smile:

7. Loooove felt bags! heheh
    This item is something from a line I've admired for quite some time but didn't have the courage to purchase any of it cos it was a bit OUT THERE! If you know what I mean!
    I have a feeling my SA had influenced him on this!! LOL

[​IMG]

8. Please hurry

9. Let's see!!

10. TADA!

[​IMG]

11. Very cute! Congrats!

12. love it!! congrats!!

13. congrats

14. Super cute!!! Love it.

15. Cute!