You can only pick 3 bags to use, which ones?

All from my own collection:

Delvaux Tempete MM in black with gold hardware;
The Row Hunting 9 bag in pine for casual days when I don't need to carry a lot (sigh--sacrificing my Celine Box in navy here -- the Hunting bag is more comfortable to carry); and
Fendi Anna hobo in red when I need to carry a lot.

I would choose the following (all in my collection):
- Dior Mini Saddle Bag in Blue Oblique - the perfect small sized bag that can be dressed up or down.
- Loewe Medium Puzzle Bag in Tan/Gold - the perfect medium sized bag that is still compact - the perfect everyday bag
- Louis Vuitton Speedy 40B - the perfect large bag to tote everything around on those days - also doubles as the perfect gym bag.

- Coach Cassie in Taupe. Smart but practical, great for shopping, running errands, and also the perfect size when I go to the office and carry my smallest laptop bag (in which I can't fit all of my things)
812DE5F0-3D96-4D1D-9BE9-8C3C1643CD85.jpeg
- DKNY Sofia in black quilted, shiny leather. This is the one I take with me when I CAN fit my necessities in my laptop bag/backpack/travel bag and I want to keep my wallet, phone, keys and maybe also passport handy. Also pretty for evening outings and formal situations and works as a clutch.
9037A1C5-33A8-44B6-ABC6-3831A6C1EC3A.jpeg
- This is a tie between 4 bags; navy Decadent Kylie crossbody (think H Evelyne), Coach Field Tote 40 Rocket print, black DKNY hobo (sorry, no pic yet) and Liebeskind Alita backpack in Taupe. All of these are bags I use almost every week and love all of them. I think Coach and DKNY really fight for the top spot because they are more roomy than Kylie and Alita, and I could never make up my mind between these two.
E5FB64B3-9C65-4387-B78B-DFF86ADC05D6.jpegED02BB70-6C24-4885-A5F4-4AF8384FBE5D.jpegFA14878A-A063-465C-A53D-DA755230D15F.jpeg

if I only had three:
hand carry: 30B Black barenia phw
Shoulder: 28 sellier kelly phw
Tote: goyard pm St Louis grey

if I needed to be practical (Light, durable, indestructible and except for number three, seasonally versatile)
35 Hermes etoupe Victoria
metallic BV hobo (light, durable, holds a lot, indestructible, can go four season)
summer: a 35 toile birkin (light, holds a lot, toile is durable)

for my imaginary life:
I love the Chanel reissue and I tend to wear my newest one more than the older ones (so black chevron mini), but i don’t actually wear any of them as much as Hermes.

IRL:
honestly though, now that clutches are small, I could get by with just my BB kelly longue phw wallet; my keys on a lanyard; my cell and phone in cargo pants.

Last edited:
Only three bags is a minimalist mind experiment for me.
  • Chanel Reissue 226 - lightweight, day to night, dressy to casual, can wear it crossbody or on the shoulder (double strapped or single strapped), I have red and black, I choose black quilted calfskin with ruthenium hardware for this game
  • Hermes Bolide 31 - clean lines/classic shape, spacious day bag, can wear it on the shoulder with the strap or carry by the handle, mine is in etain clemence
  • Hermes Evelyne III PM (29) - casual crossbody, spacious, external pocket for easy cell phone access, the most frequently carried bag in my bag wardrobe, etoupe clemence, also the bag I carried today
That covers a shoulder bag, a hand held and a crossbody bag. My favourite and most frequently carried bags are versatile (in how I can carry them and what I can wear them with), have great leather, fit what I carry and fit my lifestyle.
B46408A0-EC82-42AA-AF1B-EDDE65188C13.jpegD50D6E24-3D10-4494-AF3B-53956593D27D.jpeg9C701BF1-848B-4277-8082-1BB39B24EE43.jpeg

Last edited:
Huh, difficult question... I think from my collection I would choose:
1. Céline Micro Luggage in black
2. Louis Vuitton Speedy B Mon Monogram
3. Max Mara Marinm Bag in camel

Though realistically I probably would have to exchange one of those for the LV Neverfull MM Damier, because it is just so functional, even if I don`t like the tote shape that much.

Reactions: keodi
depending on lifestyle: a washable/wipeable tote for everyday, a handheld bag, (maybe with a chain so it can be tucked inside to use as a clutch) and a straw bag for summer. I don't think brands matter. a small crossbody is also useful if I could add a fourth...

APC Demi lune (lightweight, fits a lot for a small bag, goes with almost anything! And crossbody)
Balenciaga city bag (lightweight, slouchy gorgeousness, fits a ton of stuff)
I have a white tote from Banana Republic bought a few years ago that is actually the most fantastic thing...

Reactions: More bags and keodi