You can call him doctor...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So ladies,
    This is quite a story, but there is a lesson to be learned.
    It started out, with a pair of pink sequin Manolo Blahniks that I have wanted for over a year. A pair finally came on ebay, I snatched them up... the only problem is they had huge red marks like....
    [​IMG]

2. they arrived, I was so delighted to see them, but the marks made me so sad... how COULD someone draw on a Manolo?

3. My boyfriend took over, he said he would fix them... sooo... he experimented with a few different things and this is how it started...
    [​IMG]

4. followed by:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :yahoo::biggrin:

5. Final product...
    by: my fabulous boyfriend the manolo dr! :love:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Amazing! What did he use??

7. Nice job! What a great boyfriend you have.

Nice granite too, I have the same stuff in my kitchen! LOL!

8. Nail polish remover and a blow drier - a few applications and dries to each shoe! Worked amazing! I was flipping out in the background as he applied the nail polish remover to my beloved manolo LOL!

9. Thank you - great minds think alike! you must have great taste ;)

10. That was sweet of him to do - beautiful shoes!

11. Im glad your BF was able to remove it. I honestly don't know why sellers do that. Some do it to prevent store returns but if it were me, i could care less what a buyer does once I have sold something.

12. Your BF did a great job! Hot shoes! :tup:

13. Thank you ladies.
    I am so glad he was able to do something about the X's - they looked awful, you could see them even when the shoe was being worn... taccckkky.
    Glad I made these work!

14. Yay! Your bf is a great doc indeed!:king: Now you can truly enjoy these amazing Manolos!:drinks:

15. Dr. Wonderful!:yahoo:
    I'm so glad that BF was able to get rid of the red line!
    They look great!
    BTW I have the same granite in my kitchen as well.