You by Crocs - New, totally hot shoes by Crocs

shoeangel

Aug 12, 2006
Say what you want about the ugliness of Crocs, there is no denying how comfy they are (I bought my first pair in Hawaii this summer and fell in live).

Now they offer styish, fashion forward shoes with their patented squishy sole. I jumped right on and ordered every style that I like. They are already selling out, so I had to order from three different shoe sites on the web. I will be receiving my first pair todat, so I will have to report on the quality and comfort tonight. (No, I can't afford to keep all of them, but I want to check them all out before I decide).

Take a look and let me know your thoughts.

In red...

YOU_WITHATWIST_CHILLI_LG.jpg

YOU_Gimlet_Wasabi_LG.jpg

pl550117-00vliv01.jpg

YOU_TOPSHELF_BLACK_LG.jpg

YOU_HIGHBALL_BROWN_LG.jpg

YOU_SHAKEN_CHOCOLATE_LG.jpg

Some of them look not bad. If they have them in Hong Kong, I would love to try how comfy they are. In terms of looks, a huge improvement over those hideous rubber things!

Yesterday I received the simple brown suede boots and the black ankle straps. Both are extremely high quality and both are exceptionally comfortable. They fit exactly true-to size.

The cushioning at the ball of my foot feels great for a 3" heel. Better than any other heel I have worn, but they certainly are not quite like the uber-comfort of plain Crocs. I will wait until I receive all of the other pairs before I decide what to keep and what to send back.