You bought any bag/bags recently that you just can't wait to carry?

1. I just ordered a cole haan. I been eyeing it for while but since the color is light so I wasn't sure. However, it went on sale at Saks so I was like yey!!!!:biggrin: I really like the look of it and now I can't wait to be able to carry it soon! What about you? You ordered any bags lately that you can't wait to use?I am sure you all do!:flowers:

2. congrats! any pics?

3. No...I ordered it online still waiting....:hrmm: but I will post pic when I get it!:yes:

4. I'm like that with every bag. If I buy it at a store I usually use it the next day. If I buy it online I drive everyone crazy talking about it until it comes. The worst was my Chloe Paddington from NAP it took like 2 weeks for me to get it and the wait almost killed me.

5. Congrats on the paddy I wanna one too! I love the paddy too:heart:

6. Same here!!! Mine is not fancy brand but just so cute!!! Let's both for our bags to come:yes:

7. Congrats to you! I know what you mean .... I have two new Bbags, one in white and one in pale rose and a Gucci bag with off white trim that I haven't used yet. I can't wait for summer to get here so I can bring them babies out!

8. i cant wait to get my chanel cambon bag! very exciting!!! cant wait to get her and use here!

9. Ahhh I saw the new coaches the other day they are pretty !

10. HelenNZ I am so happy for you congrats on your Chanel!:flowers:

11. I know ..it's just ...I can't wait to see it and use it too:shame: Mine should be here someday next week. :nuts:

12. Congrats! I like summer because I can wear light color outfits and I love white bags!

13. i've got too many bags recently, don't know what to use first!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice