You Are What You Wear -II

I just felt awkward as I wore my Moroccan style --step on the snow, hahhahaa, but it's okay, just love the pants goes with off white tunic so much!

LOL I will wear it in ...summer!

yup, i thought about adding one of my belts. now i see how it looked without a belt on me, i will definitely wear a belt with this Peter Som's sweater dress.

your white tunic is a very good purchase! i always like that style in white. they are summer must haves! i wear capri with my white tunic.

of course i want your figure. everyone wants a pair of slim legs. i have to choose my clothes carefully. because not everything look flattering on me - i have a boy-ish shape. :Push:

Steffe - your thread is already on PartII......Congrats!

Your Peter Som dress is fabulous - i also love the Etro one, the shape is one of my favourites......Great modelling with the PSom dress, i think the white bag looks really nice with it.

Ri - You alwys look so beautiful in your traditional dress, so flowy and elegant. I see snow in your background - must be cold there.

Alfie's Mom - hi there!

Hi Ri,

so many gorgeous pictures from you! i love them all!!:tup: I will provide my thoughts on your outfits after i post my modeling pictures for those outfits i posted yesterday. :yes:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5429.jpg
    IMG_5429.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,429
  • IMG_5440.jpg
    IMG_5440.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2,343
  • IMG_5478.jpg
    IMG_5478.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 893
  • IMG_5484.jpg
    IMG_5484.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 897
Good morning everyone ! It's ...snowing here, again, I thought Vancouver is over with snow storm already!, hic hic. Well, I 'l play up with some more outfits for future wear !

Hi Kaban ! You always have right comments - pinpoint, accurate, but moderate, I like the way you are ! Thank you, yes most of my Vietnamese 's friends said that I have a good figure to wear Ao dai. It's very tricky dress, it cover you from head to toe, but it still show everything ! hihi.

Steffe Congrats on your Part II thread :woohoo:
I'm loving this look from you! I'm really surprised how great after your are actually wearing these pieces (not just the photos of your outfits). Well done! BUT>>> Is that the window treatments which cut off part of your photo....It's my first time seeing someone wearing a PST on the shoulder. It seems pretty nice actually.

- camel jeans, with hand bead detailing of bird.

NEWYEARatchurch034.jpg

ri I love your jean! So unique & interesting! I love the pattern was only on one side. I think you still can wear this if you go shopping at the mall, just pair with a nice pair of boots with a well-fitted long coat. :yes:

ri604, you have tons of pretty outfits. Didn't you mentioned on one of the Chanel threads that you don't go out much; thus, don't dress up much or something? Well, I read fast and seldom retain much information, lol. Anyway, you have many pretty outfits and it looks like you do have a great life which allows you to go out quite of bit to be able to wear all these beautiful clothes.

Hi Burberry ! Yes, I didn't go eat out or socialize much nowadays, especially I am more attach to my 3 boys, you know, they start *teenager time* now! So no Friday , Saturday nights out any more! But when in need of special events like Vietnamese concert, fun raising ( which have dancing + auction), I like to dress up and like to make a * wow factor *, hihi.

To answer your question, uhm, with some unique pieces, I even just wore once, or twice, but I felt so content ,then I sometimes brought them out, admired it, touched it, and felt like I am in ...heaven ! Isn't it enough happiness ?

Thank you very much for your keen eyes !

Good Evening everybody :smile:
KABAN, hi my dear hope you are well x
Ri stunning as always, the wind blowing made you look like you were floating!!!!! x
Steffe...love your dress with the GST....great
My fave it the sweater dress with the Orange LV....the colour is perfect for you......Part ll has started well for you all :smile: xxx

Kaban, Thank you!

yes, I agree that white bag went better with the Peter Som's dress. and clearly i need to wear a belt over the dress to create some extra curve. yup! good to post pictures here...

Ceci, thank you for dropping by our new thread here. that Etro dress did look better on a person than on its own. regarding the *window treatment*... it's not part of our window treatment yet. i just got this white semi sheer curtain to block some sunlight so i can see myself in the mirror. i need to install it properly though.

I found it very nice to carry pst over the shoulder. now i am thinking about get a beige or white pst. i love that style.

Sophie,
Thank you. so you still prefer the white bag to go with Peter Som dress. I will carry the white bag when i wear this dress out then!

Ri,
how are you today? my day went well. we went to a 3 year old girl's princess birthday party. my son had a good time at the party. i was very happy to see my friend and her friends there. my dh is watching super bowl. i am doing my own stuff...i am going to do some sewing work. add straps on my Etro corset top. I will wear it with a black pencil skirt or a white skinny jeans.

Alfie's mom, thank you! that LV bag definitely go with the sweater dress! different vibe...spice things up a little. I love red orange, a very energetic color - i sure need it.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new thread! Looks like you've got quite a few great modeling pictures here already.

Steffe - I'm really loving the Peter Som dress you got recently. It's got a bit of that Missoni feel, but slightly different. I was checking out a similar sweater in that same pattern on Kirna Zabete site, but decided not to get it. If I had known it also comes in a dress, I would've been all over it. I like both of the bags that you've paired with it, but the red one really pops! Your new PST goes well with that dress too... you should also cross-post it on the Chanel mommies thread.

Ri - you have such an amazing figure for a mom of 3 boys. I really enjoyed your recent outfits too, especially the traditional Vietnamese ensembles. They are gorgeous and the material looks luxurious. I only wished I am slim enough to wear qi paos because my mom has a few pretty ones.

As for me, here's my little contribution for today. It's a very casual weekend for us and we're heading out to a Super bowl party. I decided to use my scarf to punch up a otherwise generic jeans and white shirt outfit.

Top: Zara white button down shirt
Bottom: Paige Premium denim
Scarf: Hermes
Shoes: BCBG girls metallic peeptoe wedges
Accessories: pearl necklace from my mom
Purse: Prada nylon messenger in yello (not pictured)
IMG_0060.jpg

Have a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday!;)

Shoogrrl ! I like Paige denim too, but haven't got any yet ! I once saw one in supper soft denim, but, the size went big for me ( I wear 24 : and skinny jeans in 23 !)

What a nice casual oufit heading out to Supper Bowl party!, the colorful Hermes definitely spice up the whole ensemble. You look very American's way which I used to dress 15 years ago, back in college !