You Are What You Wear -II

Steffe! Where have you been ?

As promised, I contributed my newest fun times modeling pics to our thread. Hope you and all the gangs here enjoy + give out opinions, hehe.

I might not be here tomorrow, due to shopping with my friend , help her pick out her new Lady Dior for Valentine ! Me , nahh, just wait for the Fuschia Chanel arrives, oh who know I 'll have some temptation of new loots , let see!

Hi Steffe!

The red brown brocade dress + your PST- somehow came out nicely. Very interesting, indeed.May be of the tulip shape , I thought. You look slender in this pic.

For a little more of a fun side ( especially go shopping with your DH and Ds ), you can change colour shoes when spring come, like light pink...etc... But right now, the look is perfect with your proven point...quiet elegance !

Steffe! Where have you been ?

As promised, I contributed my newest fun times modeling pics to our thread. Hope you and all the gangs here enjoy + give out opinions, hehe.

I might not be here tomorrow, due to shopping with my friend , help her pick out her new Lady Dior for Valentine ! Me , nahh, just wait for the Fuschia Chanel arrives, oh who know I 'll have some temptation of new loots , let see!

Hi Ri,

so many gorgeous pictures from you! i love them all!!:tup: I will provide my thoughts on your outfits after i post my modeling pictures for those outfits i posted yesterday. :yes:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

The Missoni dress, uhm, let me take a closer look... What did you have underneath? A slip ? Somehow, the dress made you * round* at the middle part ! Can we do anything to make it look more womanly shape? Oh, well, may be it's the designer's style, I dunno !

...i tried a different mirror in our house, and they turned out to be like these. not as clear...so lighting is very important for picture taken

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5461.jpg
    IMG_5461.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,136
  • IMG_5467.jpg
    IMG_5467.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 993
Hi Steffe!

The red brown brocade dress + your PST- somehow came out nicely. Very interesting, indeed.May be of the tulip shape , I thought. You look slender in this pic.

For a little more of a fun side ( especially go shopping with your DH and Ds ), you can change colour shoes when spring come, like light pink...etc... But right now, the look is perfect with your proven point...quiet elegance !

I like that Etro dress a lot, it fits me well. I am not sure its top part is brocade. I agree the tulip shape on the bottom looked better on me. I do have light pink shoes, i will give it try.

the Peter Som sweater dress did not come with a slip. i think when i wear them out i will wear a lightweight longsleeves jersy underneath. it doesnt have a shape on its own, and it is a little loose; i suppose i can add a belt to the dress. at the mean time, i wish i had more curve on my own...:yes:

Last edited:
Oh yes, add a big rustic belt to it, Steffe, Wow, and next winter, you wear with high boots ! Right now, it will be delecious with ankle boots + nice bangles for spring !

Spring trend pop up with a lot of bangles ( wooden or resin). Be careful not to bang to your Ds' head! LOL

I just felt awkward as I wore my Moroccan style --step on the snow, hahhahaa, but it's okay, just love the pants goes with off white tunic so much!

LOL I will wear it in ...summer!

Ri, what a start for you! all 4 outfits came out beautifully. I would not change a thing. and i wish i had your figures!

Thank you for your compliments, hehe, nice of you wishing of my figure ! In fact I always thought i have ...chicken legs ! oh noooo, I want your shapely legs, Steffe!:tup:

:ty::love: Melodysaw,Peachbaby, Sophie, Rachel, Alfie's mom and Rose for your Congrats!

Melodysaw, I found some time today and did modeling pictures for the two outfits. please let me know what you think.

Peachbaby, I am doing fine. nothing really new with me. Happy CNY to you too! I have not seen you for quite a while. how is everything with you? is your decoration project at home all done finally?

I skipped a reveal for my new bag. i am glad that she is not able to complain about it.:P

Sophie, so now you see both bags with the dress on me, which one do you think look better? still the white bag?
yes, pst is versatile indeed. since it's her debut, i figured i should get her something as nice.

Rachel, I know you are very busy, it is ok not returning my email. I should have done the modeling pictures yesterday but my son's took all of my extra time - which is totally fine with me. my time is best used on him. he grows too fast.

I visited your blog already. it looks great! but i think i will leave my comments on your thread in the chanel subforum. well that's where you guys like to be...i feel more comfortable to be here. so i dont have pressure to buy more chanels all the time. i will get another one when i feel like. maybe soon...

Alfie's mom, please provide your thought/advice any time. you are very wise. :yes: