You are GOLD! Share your love for the color GOLD!

I'm enjoying looking at everyone's Gold. Gorgeous pieces!

Here's my togo Kelly 32, pall h/w;)

1hermesaccessories2.jpg

I love the way you arrange your pictures with the contents of your bag artfully falling out! It is so pretty you could frame it and hang it up!

Reactions: Birkinitis
i love gold soooo mcuh!!:love:
I have a :shrugs: dilemma.....
I wanted a birkin in a specific color!! The my MIL calls from Europe and says she got me a gold 35cm Togo birkin!!!!!
Then, she calls a few days later and says she got a call from the manager at Hermes and they received the color I originally wanted !! Yay!!!!!!!
But i want the gold tooo but she kept it for herself and I can wear it whenever I want!!!
Sooo for my second birkin should I still get a gold ??
even though she said I can wear hers?? or.......
get a gold in ostrich or.......
get an ostrich in another color....
but I LOVE THE GOLD sooo much
I am miserable confused!!!!!:weird:

I say go get one for yourself since you love the color so much (whether in normal leather or ostrich). This way, you can wear it ANYTIME and ANYWHERE YOU WANT!

I think that even though your MIL says you can wear it whenever, there will be days when you will coincide that you both want to wear it.

I say go get one for yourself since you love the color so much (whether in normal leather or ostrich). This way, you can wear it ANYTIME and ANYWHERE YOU WANT!

I think that even though your MIL says you can wear it whenever, there will be days when you will coincide that you both want to wear it.

ugh , You're right!! We don't live so close to each other either but she is soo sweet , she would let me have it in intervals of weeks!!!! Plus, she has a lot of birkins to chose from so I doubt she will miss this one. I am very torn!! Anyway I Just want to say I LOVE GOLD!!!

I had another question though :confused1:
I was reading through the other colors that are available in Hermes bags and I came acros
CARAMEL & COGNAC!!!!!
I am not sure if I have seen them IRL??
What do they look like?? HELPPP :sweatdrop: