YOU ARE EITHER A BAG OR SHOE GIRL...I AM A BAG GIRL!! wanna see??

love love love my bags

Attachments

• P1010432.JPG
    P1010432.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 191
  • P1010433.JPG
    P1010433.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 195
  • P1010439.JPG
    P1010439.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 205
  • P1010448.JPG
    P1010448.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 236
  • P1000833.JPG
    P1000833.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 216
Your bags are stunning! We're bag twins! I have the same chocolate YSL RG bag! May I sound ignorant and ask what make is the brown bag with the leather crest on it? It intrigues me due to it's uniqueness!

the leather is TDF sooooooo soft... I have had to get the handles fixed because i lambskin wore thin from use (i used to use this bag constantly) its is in retirement now... LOL! :biggrin:

Unfortunately mine doesn't get much use, I've had it for 3 years & it's probably ony been used for 6 months in the whole time it's really a shame because whenever I use it I get so many compliments everyone seems to love it. The leather is TDF, soft like butter

Unfortunately mine doesn't get much use, I've had it for 3 years & it's probably ony been used for 6 months in the whole time it's really a shame because whenever I use it I get so many compliments everyone seems to love it. The leather is TDF, soft like butter
hahahaha! same with mine- i always get tons of compliments!.... its my SO's fave bag of mine for sure... i would say sell it. BUT i know how hard it IS for us to part with our babies... and THEN THE REGRET!! HEHEHEEHE!! and i agree about the leather of all my bags it is the softest for sure...it is that buttery, melty, smelly, yummy leather

hahahaha! same with mine- i always get tons of compliments!.... its my SO's fave bag of mine for sure... i would say sell it. BUT i know how hard it IS for us to part with our babies... and THEN THE REGRET!! HEHEHEEHE!! and i agree about the leather of all my bags it is the softest for sure...it is that buttery, melty, smelly, yummy leather

I sold 4 bags last year to fund my red Balenciaga, totally regret it because they had hardly been used & were gorgeous but I just didn't use them much & really wanted this red Balenciaga. I would never part with any again though, there my babies lol