YOU ARE EITHER A BAG OR SHOE GIRL...I AM A BAG GIRL!! wanna see??

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
Your bags are stunning! We're bag twins! I have the same chocolate YSL RG bag! May I sound ignorant and ask what make is the brown bag with the leather crest on it? It intrigues me due to it's uniqueness!

Nov 9, 2010
the leather is TDF sooooooo soft... I have had to get the handles fixed because i lambskin wore thin from use (i used to use this bag constantly) its is in retirement now... LOL! :biggrin:

Unfortunately mine doesn't get much use, I've had it for 3 years & it's probably ony been used for 6 months in the whole time it's really a shame because whenever I use it I get so many compliments everyone seems to love it. The leather is TDF, soft like butter

Sep 6, 2008
Unfortunately mine doesn't get much use, I've had it for 3 years & it's probably ony been used for 6 months in the whole time it's really a shame because whenever I use it I get so many compliments everyone seems to love it. The leather is TDF, soft like butter
hahahaha! same with mine- i always get tons of compliments!.... its my SO's fave bag of mine for sure... i would say sell it. BUT i know how hard it IS for us to part with our babies... and THEN THE REGRET!! HEHEHEEHE!! and i agree about the leather of all my bags it is the softest for sure...it is that buttery, melty, smelly, yummy leather

Nov 9, 2010
hahahaha! same with mine- i always get tons of compliments!.... its my SO's fave bag of mine for sure... i would say sell it. BUT i know how hard it IS for us to part with our babies... and THEN THE REGRET!! HEHEHEEHE!! and i agree about the leather of all my bags it is the softest for sure...it is that buttery, melty, smelly, yummy leather

I sold 4 bags last year to fund my red Balenciaga, totally regret it because they had hardly been used & were gorgeous but I just didn't use them much & really wanted this red Balenciaga. I would never part with any again though, there my babies lol