"You are a big fake"....LOL

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I thought this was hilarious, so I had to share:

I have a Balenciaga bag request posted on "Want it Now" on eBay. Today I got a reponse from someone saying they had an "old blue" Balenciaga they would like to sell to me, so I asked for pics of it.

She sent me the most nafftastic bag I have ever seen, complete with the little teardrop-shaped leather color tag, serial number 666, & plastic wrapped handles. She wrote the following description with it:

These are the photos
    The hinges are branded "lampo"
    the bag is
    complete of:
    comeable baldric
    cords
    mirror
    checked engraved

controllato card
    code ticket on metal and the skin
    the skin is true
    Italian skin
    Thanks bye bye
    the bag is ORIGINAL 100%100

So naturally I wrote back: "This bag is fake. Please do not contact me again."

THEN, LOL, she had the nerve to write back this lovely message:

YOU ARE A FAKE.
    THE BAG IS BOUGHT IN A SHOP in the NYC store at 542 W. 22nd St. in Manhattan.
    I REPEAT:
    YOU ARE A BIG FAKE!BYE BYE

:lol: :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao:

2. Wow, can't believe the nerve of some people

3. That is hilarious!!!! The nerve!

4. LOL, I know, eh?!

So let me get this straight....I am a fake for telling her that the bag is fake??? hahaha

5. That is hysterical.

6. LOL that's so ridiculous of her!

7. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. I don't understand why they just don't slink away when you call them on it.

10. eBay just gets weirder and weirder. The serial number is scary.

11. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: eBay is full of NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I know! She totally freaked on me when she should have just ignored me because I caught her! :graucho:

13. Reminds me of when someone on the road cuts you off and then gives YOU the finger when you honk :roflmfao:

14. Maybe the seller reads this forum. :hrmm:

15. I loved the description that it's made of "Italian skin" roflol!! So I guess a lot of Italians are waiting for a skin transplantation.
    I just don't understand the nerve of some people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice