You and your TORY BURCH in action (shoes, bags, clothes, accessories!)

I fell in love with her when I caught her in store this weekend. My tenacious mother gifted this for me as my (early) push gift (it's my first bb, her first grand bb). I love that it's both classy & casual. I don't think there are enough examples of this girl in action! I'm already scheming for a petite later this year. She's that cute.

The double really stands so well on her own; I love the subtle layering of color + texture and the supple leather + suede. This is the "small" and she really packs plenty. She definitely elevates an everyday look.

IMG_1529-2.jpg

I fell in love with her when I caught her in store this weekend. My tenacious mother gifted this for me as my (early) push gift (it's my first bb, her first grand bb). I love that it's both classy & casual. I don't think there are enough examples of this girl in action! I'm already scheming for a petite later this year. She's that cute.

The double really stands so well on her own; I love the subtle layering of color + texture and the supple leather + suede. This is the "small" and she really packs plenty. She definitely elevates an everyday look.

View attachment 5419836

I love it! :loveeyes: Is this the Tiramasu shade? If so, have the petite version on the way. Should hopefully get here Thursday! Congratulations on your little one and your lovely bag!

Last edited:
@JVSXOXO Thank you! :heart: YES, tiramisu. The color is absolutely chef's kiss. I opted for a size that I could use everyday, but petite was a very close runner-up. Yay for more Lee!

I’m glad you’re enjoying it! I’m curious to see how my daily essentials will fit. I’ve actually downsized to medium/small crossbody bags for everyday wear since having my son, who’s almost 15 months now. I think if I got out more like I used to when I had an in-person job, then I’d go for the size you got. But I work from home now and really only go out to run errands and the occasional date night. And for family outings, a small crossbody works well with our backpack diaper bags or to put in the stroller basket. So I haven’t reached for my bigger bags in a while!

@JVSXOXO We'll see if my tide changes when we finally start using our diaper backpack too!! For now, I enjoy carrying just a little more than essentials (wallet, keys, phone) for any occasion or teeny emergency (e.g. snacks, floss, compact, extra lippies, lotion, sanitizer, extra masks).

It's funny because my husband actually dissuaded me from settling for less room and forcing myself to downsize (to the petite!) from my usual. While he definitely couldn't care less about my bags, he certainly makes a great point!

Reactions: JVSXOXO
@JVSXOXO We'll see if my tide changes when we finally start using our diaper backpack too!! For now, I enjoy carrying just a little more than essentials (wallet, keys, phone) for any occasion or teeny emergency (e.g. snacks, floss, compact, extra lippies, lotion, sanitizer, extra masks).

It's funny because my husband actually dissuaded me from settling for less room and forcing myself to downsize (to the petite!) from my usual. While he definitely couldn't care less about my bags, he certainly makes a great point!

I’m glad you got the bag you wanted! And there will always be room for the petite if you decide you want a smaller one. :smile: You really can’t anticipate how your needs may change until your little one gets here! I started out carrying a small diaper bag and my big tote with things for us both but that got to be unmanageable for solo outings with my baby, so I started using our larger diaper bags with my smaller crossbodies and that ended up being the right combo for me. You’ll find yours too.

• Love
Reactions: ggressive
You look so good! Beautiful pairing with your cute little Lee! Eeeeh, I really want a petite one! I don't need it. :lol:

Thank you! :heart: Which color(s) would you get the petite version in? I have a couple more on my wishlist but I already have more bags than I can use right now so I’m just going to focus on enjoying what I have for a little while.

Thank you! :heart: Which color(s) would you get the petite version in? I have a couple more on my wishlist but I already have more bags than I can use right now so I’m just going to focus on enjoying what I have for a little while.

Same, I definitely have more than I can use + I most definitely have a wishlist for no reason at all. It's a dangerous game we play. But if I must wish for a Petite Lee, I have my eyes on Pine Forest (mono) or Rivulet (mixed).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 5.41.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 5.41.50 PM.png
    525.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 5.41.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 5.41.56 PM.png
    499.3 KB · Views: 6
Same, I definitely have more than I can use + I most definitely have a wishlist for no reason at all. It's a dangerous game we play. But if I must wish for a Petite Lee, I have my eyes on Pine Forest (mono) or Rivulet (mixed).

It is dangerous indeed. I first saw this bag in the OOTD thread and before I knew it, I had placed my order for one! :biggrin: Those are both gorgeous colors! I’m always so boring with my neutrals.