You all can call me crazy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. after reading this post, you all can call me crazy but today I learnt something interesting at school..

as some of you know i'm currently learning chinese language in beijing china, and recently i have just started to learn how to type chinese characters on my computer using the pinyin input.

there is a word that i had been dying to learn how to type, the word in pinyin is "lüxing" which means travel. i was having difficulty in typing this word as my keyboard doesnt have the "ü".

well this morning i asked my teacher how to type that word on the computer... and please pick a guess of what character i can type to get "ü"

a V!

so to type "lüxing", i have to type LVxing.....

LV used for travelling and here i have a word that means travel and i have to type LV first to get the word!

anyway i thought i share this with you guys, because i found the coincidence very interesting LOL!

2. lol how appropriate! I hope to travel that way some day

3. what an amazing coincidence!

and yes, you're totally psycho :P

4. ok now i know how to type "lü" :graucho:

5. ita ;)

but hey, thanks for the chinese "lesson". ^_^

6. You're CRAZY hahaha
    I would have been excitmented over it too :P

7. the whole class was confused on why i got so excited over lv...

8. ^^^^ Lol

9. You crazy addict and I love you for it! :roflmfao:

10. I definitely would have gotten excited too! :nuts:

11. hahahahhahahahah, lvxing, good word ! good word ! hahahhahahahahahhahahahah

12. LOLLL dont worry youre in good company here I wouldve been all excited too:smile:!

13. crazy....
    no really, that's pretty funny!

14. Ü

15. LOL that's funny!