York trip with mummy...

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
O.G.
Jan 8, 2012
First shop we headed too was the mulberry outlet, soo many nice bags which I kept myself away from as I've just bought myself two day bags, but I bought myself some little treats... Mummy helped me pick them out, and she made me laugh asking the SA where the nearest cocktail bar was! Typical :smile:

Attachments

• image-1375339858.jpg
    image-1375339858.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 752
  • image-3934108316.jpg
    image-3934108316.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 747
MiniMabel said:
Lovely purchases! And, more importantly, a great day out with your Mum! :smile:

elvisfan4life said:
Awww how lovely York is great for a day out

steph22 said:
Lovely purchases, sounds like you had a great day out too :smile:

Mooshooshoo said:
Lovely purchases and a great day out by the sounds of things...:smile:

Thank you ladies! We had such a lovely time! We stayed in a lovely hotel as well, lovely mother and daughter time!

First shop we headed too was the mulberry outlet, soo many nice bags which I kept myself away from as I've just bought myself two day bags, but I bought myself some little treats... Mummy helped me pick them out, and she made me laugh asking the SA where the nearest cocktail bar was! Typical :smile:
Cute and delightful! X

Sounds like fun.
Congrats on both your fab purchases.

Bagstar said:
Sounds like you had a great day out, fab purchases. Congrats :biggrin::smile::biggrin:

sunblock said:
Very cute

beaver232 said:
Cute and delightful! X

Baginuse said:
Love your purchases and it sounds like a lovely day with your Mum! :biggrin:

Cupcake2008 said:
Lovely treats, Melanie and sounds like a wonderful trip with your mum :smile:

J.A.N. said:
Sounds like fun.
Congrats on both your fab purchases.

armcandy3 said:
Little beauties Melanie and a fab day with mum too, yay!

CPrincessUK said:
Lovely purchases but the trip out with your mum is priceless!

It definitely was a priceless trip! Love spending quality time with her! And the little bits were just a bonus! :biggrin: thank you all for your kind words!