York trip with mummy...

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
First shop we headed too was the mulberry outlet, soo many nice bags which I kept myself away from as I've just bought myself two day bags, but I bought myself some little treats... Mummy helped me pick them out, and she made me laugh asking the SA where the nearest cocktail bar was! Typical :smile:

Attachments

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
MiniMabel said:
Lovely purchases! And, more importantly, a great day out with your Mum! :smile:
elvisfan4life said:
Awww how lovely York is great for a day out
steph22 said:
Lovely purchases, sounds like you had a great day out too :smile:
Mooshooshoo said:
Lovely purchases and a great day out by the sounds of things...:smile:
Thank you ladies! We had such a lovely time! We stayed in a lovely hotel as well, lovely mother and daughter time!

beaver232

O.G.
Jun 24, 2011
Hampshire
First shop we headed too was the mulberry outlet, soo many nice bags which I kept myself away from as I've just bought myself two day bags, but I bought myself some little treats... Mummy helped me pick them out, and she made me laugh asking the SA where the nearest cocktail bar was! Typical :smile:
Cute and delightful! X

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
United Kingdom
Sounds like fun.
Congrats on both your fab purchases.

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
Jan 8, 2012
Leeds
Bagstar said:
Sounds like you had a great day out, fab purchases. Congrats :biggrin::smile::biggrin:
sunblock said:
Very cute
beaver232 said:
Cute and delightful! X
Baginuse said:
Love your purchases and it sounds like a lovely day with your Mum! :biggrin:
Cupcake2008 said:
Lovely treats, Melanie and sounds like a wonderful trip with your mum :smile:
J.A.N. said:
Sounds like fun.
Congrats on both your fab purchases.
armcandy3 said:
Little beauties Melanie and a fab day with mum too, yay!
CPrincessUK said:
Lovely purchases but the trip out with your mum is priceless!
It definitely was a priceless trip! Love spending quality time with her! And the little bits were just a bonus! :biggrin: thank you all for your kind words!