York Tote sizing

Alcat34

Apr 2, 2015
Hey guys! I've been very interested lately in the York tote for an everyday bag, but I can't decide between the regular and the small. Does anyone have either of these bags? Opinions needed! :smile: Thanks in Advance!

sunsh1ne

Jan 10, 2015
I think it depends on what you carry every day. Personally I think the small is a great size for every day. But if you're carrying a lot. Or maybe larger items like a laptop the larger size might be better for you.

Jul 9, 2015
I use the regular (large) because it's one of my school totes so I need it to fit my laptop or a notebook/textbook/iPad. On a small frame it does look oversized but it all depends on how a person carries themselves. Decide what your primary function is for the bag, what you'll be carrying and using it for, and definitely try both styles out in-store if that's an option.

Linds31289

Aug 16, 2013
I just bought the Perry tote and I LOVE it for an everyday bag. It's more "laid back" not the structured leather look. It fits everything I need for an everyday bag! I believe the large York is about the same size. If you like larger bags, go with the large!

Alcat34

Apr 2, 2015
I use the regular (large) because it's one of my school totes so I need it to fit my laptop or a notebook/textbook/iPad. On a small frame it does look oversized but it all depends on how a person carries themselves. Decide what your primary function is for the bag, what you'll be carrying and using it for, and definitely try both styles out in-store if that's an option.

Unfortunately I'm pretty far away from a place where I could try them on. It sounds like the small will be a good option for me. I have a tendency to overpack anyways and Its probably better for my back if I don't!

I think it depends on what you carry every day. Personally I think the small is a great size for every day. But if you're carrying a lot. Or maybe larger items like a laptop the larger size might be better for you.

The one thing was my laptop. I'm a student so I was trying to figure out a way to fit it in. I've been using the large Le pliage forever and I was trying to find something more structured. I think I'm going to go with the small and have a separate laptop sleeve for the days I need it.

Thanks to everyone for your opinions and experiences (: ....now to decide on a color [emoji1]