YOOX experience with last one items?

mellopan

Aug 12, 2015
Has anyone had bad (or good) experiences ordering the last available item at YOOX?

I just made my first order and got some great deals but almost everything I bought was the last one available. The prices were good enough for me to take a risk and I'm hoping they're not going to be dirty and beat up!

Has anyone had bad (or good) experiences ordering the last available item at YOOX?

I just made my first order and got some great deals but almost everything I bought was the last one available. The prices were good enough for me to take a risk and I'm hoping they're not going to be dirty and beat up!

I have purchased RV shoes from Yoox several years ago & there were no issues to speak of.
They do have a return policy 20 days from delivery so you should be fine

I've purchased a few "last available", but mostly clothes and I think only one pair of shoes. All arrived in perfect condition. YOOX just sells a lots of odds & ends, which explains why some are single items available (not because there are defects/rejects). Also important to note, their inventory system seems up to date...if you order a last available item, it is almost for sure in stock and will be shipped to you.

I've purchased a few "last available", but mostly clothes and I think only one pair of shoes. All arrived in perfect condition. YOOX just sells a lots of odds & ends, which explains why some are single items available (not because there are defects/rejects). Also important to note, their inventory system seems up to date...if you order a last available item, it is almost for sure in stock and will be shipped to you.
Thank you! I'm glad you had good experiences :smile: it gives me more hope my stuff will end up okay! I bought clothes and one pair of shoes.

I've gotten some damaged merchandise from YOOX before, but I don't think it's any more likely if it's last available than not. Like others said, they get a lot of odds and ends. Sometimes there are small bits missing (extra buttons / belt / etc) but mostly everything is in perfect condition. I order a LOT from YOOX, so I'm not surprised to have come across the occasional mishap. I think you'll be fine. I love YOOX!

I've gotten some damaged merchandise from YOOX before, but I don't think it's any more likely if it's last available than not. Like others said, they get a lot of odds and ends. Sometimes there are small bits missing (extra buttons / belt / etc) but mostly everything is in perfect condition. I order a LOT from YOOX, so I'm not surprised to have come across the occasional mishap. I think you'll be fine. I love YOOX!
Thanks, I'm glad to hear another positive experience :smile: looking forward to receiving my items!

I have shopped 3 times with Yoox. One of the times an item came badly damaged and I noted it on my returns form. Despite that, it took a long time for my refund to be processed for that particular item; I had to call and ask them to please check my paperwork that noted the damage. This last time Yoox accused me of returning a damaged item - I honestly did not note any damage to the item, it simply did not fit - and refused to refund me. The customer service was atrocious- the girl on the phone said that I had returned a dirty item and then changed it to a hole in the item! Luckily I had returned the items in less than 18 hours after receipt with documentation from ups and I also opened a case with my cc company and I was refunded immediately by my cc. But to me this is not worth the hassle. Yoox is dead to me; I will never shop there again and I have warned all my friends and family about them. I hope you have a much better shopping experience!

Reactions: vw65vert
I have shopped 3 times with Yoox. One of the times an item came badly damaged and I noted it on my returns form. Despite that, it took a long time for my refund to be processed for that particular item; I had to call and ask them to please check my paperwork that noted the damage. This last time Yoox accused me of returning a damaged item - I honestly did not note any damage to the item, it simply did not fit - and refused to refund me. The customer service was atrocious- the girl on the phone said that I had returned a dirty item and then changed it to a hole in the item! Luckily I had returned the items in less than 18 hours after receipt with documentation from ups and I also opened a case with my cc company and I was refunded immediately by my cc. But to me this is not worth the hassle. Yoox is dead to me; I will never shop there again and I have warned all my friends and family about them. I hope you have a much better shopping experience!
Yikes I'm a little worried now... My items were great but unfortunately I ended up returning 4 things because they didn't fit! I'll have to wait and see if I have any problems with the return!

I just received my last piece item and it is in great condition! Love the bag! But I think it might be a return as the tag is cut off (I don’t mind), plus, I don’t know why but I got 2 dust bags which are together inside one plastic bag that is inside the bag.