YOOX.com

I do buy from YOOX since about 2002 :smile: and never had a problem.
They do buy the rest of designer collections from the years before - sometimes what appears as "NEW ARRIVAL" is some years old, but authentic.
Last year for example I saw my DOLCE & GABBANA suit which I do owe since 8 years as "NEW"..
So this explains the low prices.
You can buy with confidence !

I've ordered from Yoox a few times.

Twice the bags haven't had the original tags attached. One bag was missing a bag charm which should be included and one was missing the authenticity card. The item descriptions never mentioned the products aren't "brand new with tags". I contacted Yoox customer service because I was pretty pissed about them not stating the true condition of the items when the customer assumes he/she gets a brand new item. They apologized mentioning the products are obtained from boutiques and that they only sell authentic items.

The items were in brand new looking shape aside from missing tags and I've been happy with the purchases - even though for a moment I questioned the authenticity and wondered if the items were pre-owned.

When you order, be prepared that you might receive items that have been on display in boutiques.

Thanks for your personal experience and insight. I just received multiple Libertine and other designer clothing items from Yoox that were also missing their tags. A Libertine polo shirt was suppose to be 100% cotton but felt more like the kind of extremely cheap rough feeling cotton that is used in Chinese polo replicas.

Called Yoox Customer Service and was told that items should not be missing any tags or labels. They said to email them any concerns and they would refund and pay return shipping once their warehouse reviews the returned items.

I just bought these two items during their sample sale:

http://www.yoox.com/ca/34268449KG/i...sr_samplesalewoman80&cod10=34268449KG&sizeId=

http://www.yoox.com/ca/34235141MX/i...sr_samplesalewoman80&cod10=34235141MX&sizeId=

I wish I had come here first before purchasing from yoox :sad: I've bought from shopbop, outnet and ssense before all without any problems with the quality or with their refund policy but having just read the eopinions website and seeing all the complaints about how yoox seems to have a higher percentage of scratched/stained/damaged goods .... i'm a little worried. Especially since you cannot return their final sale items even if it's really bad and ripped.

I feel a bit better in terms of worrying about the authenticity of their items after having gone through this tPf thread though thank goodness.

Are their clothes usually ok though and the problem is mainly with bags? For those two items I bought, does anyone know if they are super old from past seasons?

I just bought these two items during their sample sale:

http://www.yoox.com/ca/34268449KG/i...sr_samplesalewoman80&cod10=34268449KG&sizeId=

http://www.yoox.com/ca/34235141MX/i...sr_samplesalewoman80&cod10=34235141MX&sizeId=

I wish I had come here first before purchasing from yoox :sad: I've bought from shopbop, outnet and ssense before all without any problems with the quality or with their refund policy but having just read the eopinions website and seeing all the complaints about how yoox seems to have a higher percentage of scratched/stained/damaged goods .... i'm a little worried. Especially since you cannot return their final sale items even if it's really bad and ripped.

I feel a bit better in terms of worrying about the authenticity of their items after having gone through this tPf thread though thank goodness.

Are their clothes usually ok though and the problem is mainly with bags? For those two items I bought, does anyone know if they are super old from past seasons?

There is no general rule with YOOX, they get away with what they get away with. I have bought through them since 2002 but usually only in my hunt for items that I missed out on and gifts.

1. Compare prices. I have noticed more recently some of their more popular designer bags/other things (e.g. Gucci) are on sale for FULL RETAIL (men's ties too) so that is something to watch out for.

2. Watch out. Some things are on that site because they have missing bits (like the D charm on a Dior bag a while back). Check past official pics of things for belts, fastenings, detachable collars etc

3. Be prepared. YOOX will occasionally do really dumb things like substitute alternative colours rather than tell you the other is no longer available. Maybe they think it doesn't matter to some people. I have experienced this personally, however it didn't matter since it as a gift for someone else.

4. Take descriptions with a pinch of salt. YOOX are supplied by the brand company and sometimes are written to get over legal stuff or keep away from controversy. Therefore, faux-fur trim might not be so faux or python trim is described as 'contrasting applications' so that it can be shipped out of Europe.

5. Be flexible: The state of bags and anything else depends entirely on the designers/stores that are have supplied YOOX. Display models, returns, newly found old stock, items that can no longer be sold through designated stores because of a change of image, samples, catwalk-worn, etc. And yes some of the stock is so ancient it move category to 'vintage' before its sold :biggrin:.

6. Be patient: It takes much longer to arrive than first estimated.

7. Don't buy: if your precious about dust bags, contralto cards etc, completely luck of the draw what you get as extras (if any).

has anyone bought dolce & gabbana stuff from Yoox.com?

are they selling authentic dress?

I buy a lot of Dolce & Gabbana from Yoox - they are all authentic. Yoox is one of the most trusted online retailers. I've never gotten an inauthentic item from them.

I'd love to see what you get :smile:

I bought a Dolce & Gabbana bag from Yoox and it was authentic and as described.

The only problem I've ever had with Yoox is once I bought an Alexander McQueen scarf that was described as silk chiffon but when it arrived it was like modal and cashmere (with no silk in it!). The return was no trouble, though.

I bought four pairs of Pretty Ballerinas from there (arrived last week). Shipping was free over a certain spend and delivered quickly by courier within a week of ordering. Nicely packaged. I'd order from there again.