YOOX.com

Yoox is amazing. I recently bought a Bottega Veneta bag there. If you register you can put items in your dream box and will get alerted when there is only one left. The only thing is you only get 7 days for returns so you have to make your mind up quick.

I've ordered from Yoox a few times.

Twice the bags haven't had the original tags attached. One bag was missing a bag charm which should be included and one was missing the authenticity card. The item descriptions never mentioned the products aren't "brand new with tags". I contacted Yoox customer service because I was pretty pissed about them not stating the true condition of the items when the customer assumes he/she gets a brand new item. They apologized mentioning the products are obtained from boutiques and that they only sell authentic items.

The items were in brand new looking shape aside from missing tags and I've been happy with the purchases - even though for a moment I questioned the authenticity and wondered if the items were pre-owned.

When you order, be prepared that you might receive items that have been on display in boutiques.

yes, Yoox is 100% authentic, it's Italian and they are very popular here, so don't worry about its trustability ;) We don't have the chance here to buy from your US website, so we have only that and luisaviaroma.

The bag I got from them was clearly from a department store in the UK. I can't remember the name but the bag was stuffed with tissue with the store name on it. It has a small spot on the flap that might be from being s display bag. BTW look closely at the photos you can see scratches on some bags in them and they do sell the ones they photo. You can tell that my bag was the one in the photo on the site by the mark.

It's weird it was from a UK store as they have their storage and everything in Italy, I am sure 100% about this.

really?? i thought it's an Italian company...and they seemed to promote they're italian company as well. i know yoox deals with marni's online site. i bought a pair of marni shoes and the receipt said it's from yoox. i know marni is an italian company. very strange.

really?? i thought it's an Italian company...and they seemed to promote they're italian company as well. i know yoox deals with marni's online site. i bought a pair of marni shoes and the receipt said it's from yoox. i know marni is an italian company. very strange.

I was answering to a previous comment. This girl said she ordered from yoox and got the shipping from the UK, I wrote it's italian and it was weird what she said... exactly your point of view! ;)

If it was my comment you meant - to clarify the bag shipped from an Italian warehouse to NJ then to me but I believe the bag actually originally came from a UK department store because it had their logo tissue paper stuffed in one of the pockets and the bag I bought was featured on their blog. I would guess that some of the Yoo stock might come from past season department store merchandise.

Over the last two+ years I have purchased a number of items from YOOX. They are the only place I have been able to find Franzi in the states. I just received two Furla bags and love them. I recently purchased two beautiful Bruno Magli bags from them. I believe the store receives runway samples, and store samples, and overstock. The items may not have all the original tags nor dust bags.
As stated before, look very closely at the photos, you will be able to see any scratches etc. Love the dream Box, and getting the email regarding 'only one left' in stock. Their sales are ...well... great!