Yoohoo...anyone up for a little live reveal?

TY ohfoos, beljwl, chichi and wonderwoman!

I promise promise mod shots...when I am more properly dressed (not the best ensemble on right now...sweaty from the gym!):P

I have been thinking about a flat clutch to keep in my gym bag for the times I need to run errands before classes and don't want to carry a full size bag with my gym bag. But then I think, no, the money for the clutch could go toward another full size bag!

Love this very much!!

I have been thinking about a flat clutch to keep in my gym bag for the times I need to run errands before classes and don't want to carry a full size bag with my gym bag. But then I think, no, the money for the clutch could go toward another full size bag!

Love this very much!!

Believe me Roey, I thought the same thing-use the money towards another full size bag. However, this clutch is big enough/versatile enough for me to not feel bad about, KWIM? The size is perfect for running errands where I dont feel like carrying my PT's, or going out where a full sized bag would get in the way. I will take shots of all the stuff that fits inside it too. It really holds a bunch.:smile: And I love the strap!

And finally, here she is snuggling up to her big sister :biggrin:

d054433f.jpg

:drool::drool: Wow beautiful bags!!!