yoogiscloset.com

Rain12

Apr 19, 2007
Has anyone here ever bought anything from yoogiscloset.com?
I read the other day that they're selling authentic pre-owned bags. And I was just wondering if that really is true? I fell in love with a bag on that site, and I really want it. But I want to make sure it's not a fake. So can I count on the fact that it's authentic if they say it is?

I have ordered 5 bags from them. They are all genuine (authenticated here), have great customer service and an awesome return policy. I recently returned my first bag (I just didn't gel with it) and I got a refund within 4 days. I live overseas too so I didn't expect them to be so prompt. I can't speak highly enough about them.

I ordered a brand new Marc Jacobs bag from Yoogi's Closet (after getting authenticated on tpf, first!) and was really pleased with their communication and customer service. They packed the bag really carefully and shipping didn't take long at all.

I recently purchased a Chanel bag from them. The price was really good, and the bag is absolutely beautiful.
Everything they sell is authentic, but like BrooklynBAP said just post a link to the appropriate thread here to have it authenticated. You won't be disappointed!

Hello!

I am about to add to my small collection, but with price increases, I am considering pre-loved.

I have been stalking Yoogi's closet forever, and found a bag in great condition that I love.

What has been your experience with Yoogis cloest? I have bought the item already - do I need to get it authenticated once I recieve it? I have only ever bought Chanel from the Boutique before..

If you don't trust Yoogi's authentication, then get it authenticated here first. Never purchased a Chanel with them, but I've purchased a LV and it was a great experience.

I've purchased both Chanel and LV handbags from them. Always had a wonderful experience with them. They have excellent customer service, and with 30 days to return you have time to get it authenticated. There's a tread on the LV forum called "I snagged that off yoogiescloset " .

Thanks for the scoop. The reviews were great on yoogis, but this is my first attempt at preloved. I think I will try to sell with them too. I guess I will still authenticate here when I get the bag, just in case.

Thanks for the scoop. The reviews were great on yoogis, but this is my first attempt at preloved. I think I will try to sell with them too. I guess I will still authenticate here when I get the bag, just in case.

Just a quick note, I don't think you can authenticate here once you've made the purchase. You should head over to the auth thread to be sure...if I recall, it's got to be before you've purchased it. However, you can always have it authenticated privately once you've bought it

I've had great experience buying and selling on Yoogis. They have a good return policy so if you aren't happy with bag you can return, though I've had to pay to ship back. I bought a black boy woc from them not long ago. I've bought some LV items also. i have noticed that there seem to be regulars who stalk their site so if there are popular items sometimes they get bought quickly. For instance I sold a Chanel wallet to them direct sell and I wanted to see how much they were going to list it for but it was sold Friday before I could even see what they priced it at. Once it is sold the price no longer shows. Oh well I may be happier not knowing.