Yoogis or Tradesy for LV?

May 29, 2011
For those of you that have purchased pre-loved, do you have any preference between Yoogi's Closet and Tradesy? I have my eye on a little something, and the prices are comparable. Just curious if anyone had a good or bad experience with one of these. Thank you!

If the price and condition are the same, I would definitely buy from Yoogi's. Tradesy is all individual sellers, much like eBay, and I am not sure how their return policy works, which could be very important if you end up getting a fake. They guarantee authenticity, but I do not know how many hoops you have to jump through for a return. Yoogi's is a well-established company with a 30-day free return policy, for any reason, as long as you do not remove their tag. If you choose to buy on Tradesy, I would make sure to get the item authenticated first.

Last edited:
If the price and condition are the same, I would definitely buy from Yoogi's. Tradesy is all individual sellers, much like eBay, and I am not sure how their return policy works, which could be very important if you end up getting a fake. They guarantee authenticity, but I do not know how many hoops you have to jump through for a return. Yoogi's is a well-established company with a 30-day free return policy, for any reason, as long as you do not remove their tag. If you choose to buy on Tradesy, I would make sure to get the item authenticated first.
I was going to buy something off Tradesy and the return policy states you get a store credit, which I would not want.

I purchased a petit noe off Tradesy. After I purchased, I saw that the reseller was in fact not from Chicago but from China. I about had a fit. It turned out great but there were some moments where I thought I had purchased a fake. There are some great deals on Tradesy but be really careful and research where the seller is actually located! IF it is out of the country you have no recourse (would have to go through your credit card co.). That being said, my bag arrived within 4 days. It was authentic and in great condition and the price was fantastic. I received a first time buyer discount as well. Truthfully, I think it will be my one and only time purchasing from them. I think I got lucky. ;)

Reactions: kemilia
Thanks so much for the replies! The bag is just a little higher on Yoogis, but it is most definitely worth it if I know it is authentic! I didn't realize how much like Ebay Tradesy is. I'm not an expert on bag authentication, so I'd rather take Yoogis! Hopefully I will be posting a picture of my new item soon!

Reactions: cbarrus
Thanks so much for the replies! The bag is just a little higher on Yoogis, but it is most definitely worth it if I know it is authentic! I didn't realize how much like Ebay Tradesy is. I'm not an expert on bag authentication, so I'd rather take Yoogis! Hopefully I will be posting a picture of my new item soon!
Good luck! Think you'll have more peace of mind with Yoogis!

Reactions: TXLVlove
I would go with Yoogi’s if the price is compatible. I bought my Azur Noe off Tradesy since I had a coupon plus it was on sale so I saved a lot. I was nervous about the credit policy but the bag ended up being a lot nicer than shown in the pictures.

Reactions: TXLVlove
Yoogi's is great. Items are well described and arrive better than expected. Tradesy has been TERRIBLE for me. Each time, the seller described the item as 'like new - item may have been worn but shows no signs of wear'. They should have described both as "gently used -shows some signs of wear'. I requested a refund in both cases. Each time, I had to file a 'misrepresentation claim', as that is the only way to receive a refund and not store credit, and Tradesy sided with the sellers BOTH TIMES, despite pics and proof. I've been beyond disappointed. They've forever ruined a business relationship with me. Never again.

Last edited: