Yoogis low inventory?

rainy1

O.G.
Dec 20, 2009
Happy early Thanksgiving to everyone!

I know that the last couple of Thanksgiving's Yoogis has had some type of discounted sale I believe 10%. In between cleaning the house and prepping for tomorrow I thought I would browse the site in anticipation of a purchase tomorrow:smile:. Usually they have around 700-800 items, just yesterday when I checked the site it was mid 700. Today they have under 300 LV in stock! Do you think that many could have sold overnight??? Just an observation I thought I would share!

Happy early Thanksgiving to everyone!

I know that the last couple of Thanksgiving's Yoogis has had some type of discounted sale I believe 10%. In between cleaning the house and prepping for tomorrow I thought I would browse the site in anticipation of a purchase tomorrow:smile:. Usually they have around 700-800 items, just yesterday when I checked the site it was mid 700. Today they have under 300 LV in stock! Do you think that many could have sold overnight??? Just an observation I thought I would share!

I thought it was a glitch. I saw 297 and was like WHAT? Maybe they'll have a massive Black Friday sale. I hope so because I'm ready to shop and love a good sale.

Me too:graucho:me too!!! I am planning my black Friday attack as we speak......

LOL! I just look through the LV "sale" inventory. It looks like that is where the bulk of inventory is gone. Some items have been there unsold for years. Maybe the will have an "outlet" site like FP does. We shall see. Have a Happy Thanksgiving:smile:

I asked the same question in the Yoogis thread...they seem to be barely posting any items...I wasn't sure if they were holding a lot of their items for their thanksgiving sale....

I asked the same question in the Yoogis thread...they seem to be barely posting any items...I wasn't sure if they were holding a lot of their items for their thanksgiving sale....

Oops I should have looked in that thread first!

The pessimist in me was thinking the opposite...I was thinking they were holding stuff until after the sale is over, maybe just trying to get rid of the stock that has been sitting for a bit.

Not that yoogis would do this but I have seen it with sales at BBOS. They will say "everything on the site is 25% off" and they remove inventory they don't want to take the hit on and put them back on the site after the "site wide" sale is over. One item will be on the site before and after the sale, just not during. I have seen it a few times. Not sure if that is the case here though...

Not that yoogis would do this but I have seen it with sales at BBOS. They will say "everything on the site is 25% off" and they remove inventory they don't want to take the hit on and put them back on the site after the "site wide" sale is over. One item will be on the site before and after the sale, just not during. I have seen it a few times. Not sure if that is the case here though...

I have noticed that Yoogi has a lot of new things posted after a sale, I've always thought they held things back.

I could be wrong, but I speculate that the low inventory might have something to do with the rebounding economy. The past few years were rough for some people and it wouldn't surprise me that they felt compelled to sell some of their luxury goods to help alleviate the financial pinch and a lot of people weren't in a position to purchase, so naturally Yoogi's inventory increased. Now it's starting to reverse, not to mention we're getting close to the holidays.

I'm a fan of Yoogi's, but I've noticed for the past couple of years, the stock is low for the 10% off Black Friday sale, then tons of items showed up a week later. You can draw your own conclusions.

I have noticed that Yoogi has a lot of new things posted after a sale, I've always thought they held things back.

I'm a fan of Yoogi's, but I've noticed for the past couple of years, the stock is low for the 10% off Black Friday sale, then tons of items showed up a week later. You can draw your own conclusions.

I feel like they are holding back. I just can not fathom how inventory could go from 700 to 300 overnight. I still love them though, it just puts a cramp in my plans thats all:graucho:

Oops I should have looked in that thread first!

The pessimist in me was thinking the opposite...I was thinking they were holding stuff until after the sale is over, maybe just trying to get rid of the stock that has been sitting for a bit.

They could be doing this too....I thought maybe they would not list consignment items and just list direct buy items for the sale....
It will be interesting to see what gets listed during the sale..