Yoogi's closet purchase, not thrilled, help!

midnight05

O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
I purchase a Manhattan GM from Yoogi's. I paid $750 for it. It has this weird white stitching in the pockets which is making me so sad. Is it supposed to have this weird stitching? I have several LV and have never seen this. Help!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,717
Last edited:
Here's the other pocket. Has anybody seen this before? I've never bought pre-loved. I'd be fine if I knew that some bags just have this but now makes me nervous may not be real. They had two bags in pretty similar conditions. Mine was $825 (used a coupon) and the other was $1250... The main difference seems to be this stitching. Thank u in advance!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,711
All of their items are authentic. You don't have to worry about that. If you aren't happy with the condition, return it. The stitching would bother me.

It would bother me. I don't see it on any others .. Just taking a quick scan through evilbay and clubs. I mean you could use a permanent color to make it vanish. But what is the white..the catching to tight of a under thread I'm not sure. Does it look sturdy?

I thought it was light catching but it is definitely some sort of stitch. I went through the other solds on YC and I see a few with a stitch here and there. But none like this one. I was thinking of getting a brown sharpie to take the color away but seems sad to do. Thinking of returning and then buying off of eBay maybe?

Are you sure it's authentic? It LV.. Lots of counterfeits out there that they make them so real!!! I would return it for sure and also I don't like the white stitching.. Looks fake too

Is it residue from being cleaned by something? Maybe pieces of a rag that got wrapped around the stitches? I ask because after I cleaned my pre-loved Keepall last week I noticed a similar thing to the stitching in one area, that happened after I cleaned and wiped with a white cloth.

Has YG ever sold a fake bag? I am sure they would never mean to sell a fake bag, but people make mistakes.

I will take a closer look at the stitching and see if it is cloth that got stuck. I emailed YC about my concerns. My first pre-loved fail. Thank you so much for all your messages. I will keep you posted...

If it bothers you, just return it. Manhattan GM was a very popular bag and there are truck loads of them out there. You will certainly have the opportunity to buy one that makes you happier in the near future.