Yoogi's closet purchase, not thrilled, help!

HI. Thank you so much for the feedback regarding Yoogi's. I am scared to tell my husband that I may have spent $750 on a fake bag, so I don't want him to see me take the pics right now (he thought I was getting dressed when I did the pics this morning). I am going to talk to Yoogi's in the morning and then go from there.

THANK YOU!!! you guys are fab!

HI. Thank you so much for the feedback regarding Yoogi's. I am scared to tell my husband that I may have spent $750 on a fake bag, so I don't want him to see me take the pics right now (he thought I was getting dressed when I did the pics this morning). I am going to talk to Yoogi's in the morning and then go from there.

You shouldn't be afraid to discuss this situation with your husband. Explain your concerns, the website you purchased from, and the options available for you to go about rectifying the problem. Open and honest communication is important and I'm sure that he would be supportive of your informed decision.

I just sent an email to Yoogi's Closet with several photos. I want to see what they have to say! I just can't imagine somebody purchasing this bag from the retail store with white stitching all over the pockets. I will keep you guys posted.

It will probably cost me $20-40 to ship it back ...boooo....

just send it back. nothing they tell you is going to make you happy to own the bag anyway, and they have like 5 posted right now and get them all the time. just pick another...

I seriously would just take the needed authentication photos and post them in the authenticate this thread on the LV forum just so you can have peace of mind with its autheticity instead of all this wondering.

The way you are obsessing over this you will never feel at peace with it. You will always have doubt or think about how you used a marker on it.

Just return it and wait for another one. Yoogi's will give you a new coupon code to use if you explain that you returned the bag you used it for. They are very accommodating.

The way you are obsessing over this you will never feel at peace with it. You will always have doubt or think about how you used a marker on it.

Just return it and wait for another one. Yoogi's will give you a new coupon code to use if you explain that you returned the bag you used it for. They are very accommodating.
Thank you!! I am waiting to hear back.... I will do the authentication here. It will take some time to do the pics, so need to do it after kids go bed tonight.

Will keep you posted! I am still wrestling with how I feel about taking a marker to it. Yoogi's doesn't have any other in stock. I'm hesitant about FP, and really nervous about ebay. So not sure when an opportunity to buy it will come up.

They sent a standard email about authenticity. It was definitely a copy and paste email as the parts where it should have stated Louis Vuitton, it states Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel. Not great protocol on their communication. The only thing that was specific to my bag was this part....

That being said, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Manhattan GM Bag your received are guaranteed to be 100% authentic. It is in our professional experience that older Louis Vuitton pieces may have white stitching due to time and wear. It may be caused by the Alcantara lining being pulled through the stitches due to use.

Thoughts regarding their thoughts on the lining?

They want me to authenticate here....

Otherwise, I can return.

They sent a standard email about authenticity. It was definitely a copy and paste email as the parts where it should have stated Louis Vuitton, it states Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel. Not great protocol on their communication. The only thing that was specific to my bag was this part....

That being said, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Manhattan GM Bag your received are guaranteed to be 100% authentic. It is in our professional experience that older Louis Vuitton pieces may have white stitching due to time and wear. It may be caused by the Alcantara lining being pulled through the stitches due to use.

Thoughts regarding their thoughts on the lining?

They want me to authenticate here....

Otherwise, I can return.
It's obviously authentic. If you don't like the white stitches showing, then return it. I'm not sure why you're so upset about it?