Yolanda Foster Divorce (David)

SherryF

O.G.
Nov 26, 2011
Apparently the honeymoon and marriage amd all the love letters are over between Yolanda and David Foster.

I never bought into their marriage being solid, as she always seemed to be trying a bit hard when he was around, even shushing her friends if they were speaking while he was playing the piano at casual getherings.

When I heard their house was for sale to "downsize" that was a flag. And where was he all the time she's been sick?

Yeah, I wondered why they'd sell that house. That pool area with the sun setting in front of every night alone, would be enough for me to stay there forever. There's something that really rubs me the wrong way with Yolanda and yet I've never even seen her on the telly, lol.

She was the fourth wife so I'm sure she isn't surprised.

Thanks, that's what I thought. She might not be totally shocked but I bet she thought she'd be his last wife when she married him. Seems that David Foster is a serial monogamist. Perhaps a bit of an egomaniac? Watching the premier right now and Yo just said she's been living in David's condo for 9 months as it's closer to where she has her treatments. Also, didn't she disclose that her son and Bella have Lime Disease too? Wonder how they are doing.

David Foster is Canadian, so he gets lots of press here. For instance, he had Mounties at his wedding to Yo, and it was featured in lots of magazines.

Anyway, he was interviewed at the time of his wedding and said he and Yo had been living together and ever since they had met (he saw a picture of her at the ex's house and wanted to meet her) they never once had an argument. They had one of those sublime relationships where it was easy and they never fought.

I also remember, back in his Linda days, they did a TV special about him and she was his girlfriend at the time and he said she was his soulmate.

When they go divorced, I remember thinking… but you said she was your soulmate! lol

Last edited:
I like Yolanda but I agree with other TPF'ers something about their relationship seemed a little to forced. He's also ALWAYS away on business, I am sure that it a possible factor as well.

Guess this won't be the last time they'll fall in love :shrugs:

I watched the whole thing! It was so beautiful… I remember those Mounties, David said he paid for the RCMP to be there. It came from his pocket.

Oh well. It was probably the bad luck from Dr Phil, of all people.

Yeah, I wondered why they'd sell that house. That pool area with the sun setting in front of every night alone, would be enough for me to stay there forever. There's something that really rubs me the wrong way with Yolanda and yet I've never even seen her on the telly, lol.

I loved that house but it was nothing compared to his previous house "Casablanca", also in Malibu. I grew up with David's kids and there were several parties there. David would personally stand at the end of the driveway and check to make sure people were not driving away drunk. I am sure it was more of a liability thing, but I always found it cool that he would be out there doing it himself.

I am saddened by this news but not surprised, he is married to his work. David's kids really took her in and loved her. I am sure Yolanda being sick put a lot of pressure on an already stressed (from distance) relationship.

Last edited:
I loved that house but it was nothing compared to his previous house "Casablanca", also in Malibu. I grew up with David's kids and there were several parties there. David would personally stand at the end of the driveway and check to make sure people were not driving away drunk. I am sure it was more of a liability thing, but I always found it cool that we would be out there doing it himself.

I am saddened by this news but not surprised, he is married to his work. David's kids really took her in and loved her. I am sure Yolanda being sick put a lot of pressure on an already stressed (from distance) relationship.

I watched his first reality show (Prince of Malibu, or something) before they pulled it off the air without finishing the season, because it was that bad…

I remember thinking, here's a guy, who came from little, but with real talent and hard work made himself rich and successful and here's one of Elvis Presley's ex concubine/nursemaids and her spoiled, dumb kids belittling him and making him look so foolish. All with Linda's blessings.

I always though that helped the divorce along, since they did so soon after.

I watched his first reality show (Prince of Malibu, or something) before they pulled it off the air without finishing the season, because it was that bad…

I remember thinking, here's a guy, who came from little, but with real talent and hard work made himself rich and successful and here's one of Elvis Presley's ex concubine/nursemaids and her spoiled, dumb kids belittling him and making him look so foolish. All with Linda's blessings.

I always though that helped the divorce along, since they did so soon after.

That show was awful.