Yohi Yamamoto for Hermes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    Yohi Yamamoto for Hermes Shoulder Bag, $7,350 ­to $8,450

[​IMG] The next "it" bag? That's anyone's guess. Still, collectors might want to head to Hermes where they will find Yohji Yamamoto's limited edition shoulder bag in warm brown Barenia calfskin. The luxury good maker has produced 100 in three different sizes; each is available by special order only at the following Hermes locations: Paris (Faubourg Saint-Honoré), Tokyo (Ginza), New York (Madison Avenue and Wall Street) and London (New Bond Street).
    For more information, visit www.hermes.com

2. Thanks for posting! Barenia messenger? :nuts: Imagine how good it would look once it's patinated and a little battered! If only it was a little cheaper :Push:

3. L, I cant find it on the website...what section is it under? I am curious what the smallest size would be. Not that I would try to buy one or anything :smile: