Food YOGURT starts my day off right!

mr.dooney

*Accessory King*
Mar 5, 2007
YOGURT = HEAVEN​

currently the only thing not giving my body a complete miserable feeling has been yogurt.. so im off to seek out who elses bodies have just adored yogurt. sounds a bit overboard but its true. Yogurt is my new found fave good!

MY YOGGIE OF THE WEEK

Dannon Fit'n'Trim
orangemango
&
strawberry banana

Whats in your yogurt?

I like Dannon full fat plain yoghurt, I can eat it unadorned.

Dannon also have a new yoghurt called, ermmm actually I don't remember what it's called, but the slogan on the pot says something like 'no artificial anything'. And it's true it has no artificial flavours or preservatives and no gelatin, yay! Plus no high fructose corn syrup.

I eat yogurt every morning. Absolutely love it. I don't like the ones with the fruit, I add my own.

Fage Total 0% yogurt is by far the best,imo. Thick and the only non-fat yogurt that I can stomach. But if you can afford the calories, try the 2%, it is divine!
I eat it with a half apple and blueberries and sometimes sprinkle some sugar free granola! HEAVEN.

I eat it as a desert as well, with some type of fruit, honey and sliced almonds.

I eat Dannon Light and Fit- I'm lactose intolerant, but my body can finally tolerate yogurt without needing a Lactaid pill! Yogurt is supposed to be very good in keeping yeast infections away.

stonyfeildfarms.. not sure if thats just something local around here.. but they have all natural as well! its amazing how this little six ounce gooey goodness is so versitile with eating right!

i cant seem to find FAGE anywhere.. Id love to start trying diffrent yogurts!

oh and dannons no preserves, no additives, all natural.. here i come!