Food YOGURT starts my day off right!

hmm... id love to get some fresh berries.. maine is known for the best blueberries i think? There is a whole foods about 2 hours from here. I went to our Natural Foods and they didnt have it. I would have sworn at least the co-op organic place would have too but nope. And when i asked about it.. the lady looked at me with questioning eyes. But next time im down in Portland I will make sure to grab some at whole foods.. What an awsome store that is btw!!!!

o..m.. god.. i just read on how to make my own... hmm sounds like a much better alternative.. as i do like to cook and create things.. stay tuned for what i come up with!

yaaay im so glad to hear the yoggie fans have another!! hehe.. and yes ive heard that as well as a matter of fact.. i just noticed after waking up this morning. that ive lost like 5 pounds this month since eating yogurt every morning!! weeeeeeeeee

i am this yogurt obsessed gaymans roommate, and i must agree, yogurt makes my digesting a bit more "normal" if you catch my drift! it never makes me feel like YUCK! we should buy more yogurt gayman, we're runnin low.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mmmmmm.JPG
    mmmmmm.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 117
Yep it is the same thing. Fage is the company and Total is the product name.

Try the 0% with some fresh fruit or berries! It is so good, you will never miss the extra cals!

OMG- I love this yogurt- it's so good with blueberries or strawberries, and then I like to sprinkle some grapenuts on top- YUM. The 2% is AMAZING when I want to splurge a little- so creamy and delicious!

I FOUND FAGE.. it was good. jeesh its been a long time since i last posted on this thread!

I eat a cup of Fage every day! I love it with oranges. Tastes much better than regular yogurt - no bite at all.

DO NOT get the Trader Joe's brand greek yogurt. It is less expensive but not as good as Fage. More like regular plain yogurt.

I like nonfat organic yogurt (like Horizon Brand or TJs--that ones not organic though)

I think they taste wonderful! Sometimes I like sprinkling in a little low-fat plain granola for some crunch!