yoga pants in super stretch fabric, for pregnant belly?

1. i'm hoping to not have to buy any maternity pants, and so far am finding stretchy yoga pants to be a godsend for my 6.5 month belly.

(i'm normally a size 8-10, and stretch pants are great cos baggy pant legs make me look out of proportion. which is also why i can't just buy large-sized normal pants.)

yoga pants have that foldover waist and no band, which is awesome.. and fairly fitted thighs.

Metalicus is great and a wardrobe mainstay now, but i'm wondering if there are any other brands that have pants in MEGA stretchy fabric without a tight waistband?

2. Victorias Secret has a very stretchy yoga pants without a tight foldover waistband. I have the grey with purple waistband. Victoria's Secret - Online Shop

3. If you have a Lululemon (Canadian based yoga apparel company) they have lots of great pants and the fabric is amazing. Lulu is pretty popular here.

4. i second the lulu lemon recommendation. love their yoga pants, wearing a pair right now

5. excellent, lululemon only has one australia store, and it's right in my city!!
    i'll try it.. see if it stretches over my big belly =)

and i'm going to find some VS yoga pants on eBay..

6. Running Bare (Platinum Range) make a fab stretchy yoga pant with the foldover waist. I bought mine on Zodee.com.au but I think you can also get them in Rebel?

7. If you're on a budget, pick up a pair of Old Navy yoga pants with the foldover waistband. They stretch out A LOT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice