yippy, just got back from chanel @ "saks" nyc

Congrats aaa! I can't wait until the day I can get my first classic flap! Unfortunately I couldn't make it to beat the price increase.

Please post pics when you get a chance! heehee.. I'm trying to live vicariously through you. Thanks dear!

i got the same exact bag at the same Saks too during lunch!. I had wanted the one with silver chain, but a korean girl bought the last one :crybaby: i wonder if they'll let me exchange for the silver when they get more. My first chanel as well :love:

Yes, you'll be able to exchange it as long as the bags never been used. I just ordered the jumbo and medium caviar classic bag in black. didnt know which one i wanted.

Congrats!!! Did you post pictures yet? I am just really lusting for more classic flaps lately! The price increase has been turning everything into a frenzy! I can't keep up with what everyone bought!!!

wow, thanks so much for being so warm & welcoming everyone :tender:...as many of you know, i'm a b-bag girl at heart, but have really come to love chanel :heart:...and as you can see my my signature, i've broken my purse ban again today in honor of that love (lol!!!) :Push:...but i'm hoping that it was worth every penny!!!