YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEE! Moncler Spy Arrived!!!!

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
And it's Michelin Man Love all the way!!!

This baby arrived beautifully packaged and boxed, but MAAAAAAN! did it reek at first. I was overwhelemed by the smell of plastic coming from the very cute "snow filled" dust bag.

And now I present to you, my Moncler Spy. :wlae: (please pardon crappy pics and hideous mirror. Don't have too many fine mirror choices in my office....)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bags 012.jpg
    bags 012.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 750
  • bags 014.jpg
    bags 014.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 755
  • bags 016.jpg
    bags 016.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 688
  • bags 017.jpg
    bags 017.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 712
Deco you look absolutely stunning with your new spy goes really well with your boots.

Just think my friend you can take a 10min cat-nap in your lunch break and use this as a pillow. Brilliant.......

congrat!!!!!!!! wow, looks really great on you, thanks for sharing the pics!!!!!
mine is coming next monday, you make me look forward to it :smile: thx

Puffy! Congratulations Decophile! Mine has also arrived, I've named it the Stay Puft Marshallow Man from Ghosbusters!
It looks fabulous on you!

Attachments

• 150px-Stay-puff-marshmellow-man-original-toy.jpg
    150px-Stay-puff-marshmellow-man-original-toy.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 286
Your spy looks great on you, it's making me think I really NEED to get a full size spy, I just feel too short for one and it looked so big on me when I tried it on last time.

Deco, if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?

Congrats on your lovely spy!!!

Deco you look absolutely stunning with your new spy goes really well with your boots.

Just think my friend you can take a 10min cat-nap in your lunch break and use this as a pillow. Brilliant.......

Saich, this was my thought exactly - Deco this looks soooo wonderfully soft and smooshy like a pillow!

Congrats on the new bag - it's black, yes? It doesn't look so bad on you and your modelling pics. I think when standing alone in the Elux pictures it looked far too shiny. It looks just right on you! :love: