Yippie Roak

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:I got a buddy!!! I can't wait to go shopping for you!!!

2. oh, how exciting!

3. Haven't gotten mine yet and I can't wait.....I'm so excited!!

4. I got my buddy to! this is gonna be fun!:yahoo:

5. I'm soooo excited!! I'm going out of town to a place that has GOOD stores next week and will be able to buy stuff there!!

6. I just got mine too!:yahoo:

I am SO excited! I didn't participate last RAOK, so this is my first one!:yes:

This is going to be so much fun!

7. This is my first RAOK and I am so excited! I can't wait to start sending fun things my buddy's way. I hope everyone has a great time with this. :yahoo:

8. yay! got mine too..!!

9. I got my buuuuddy...I got my buuudddy...you are one lucky gal, cause I have been stocking up since
    April and I love to shop!
    Can't wait to send out my first package!!! :wlae:

10. ME TOO!! :biggrin: :yahoo:

11. Yes, got mine too and just re-read your bio so I'm mentally ticking off all the things that will be fun to find.

12. I copied and pasted my buddy's list so I'll have it to reference at all times when I'm out shopping!:yes:

13. My 'Roak buddy sent me a e-card!! this is exciting as my last Roak buddy ditched me so to have just an e-card means so much!!

Thank you whoever you are!!

14. awesome idea, how nice of your buddy!

15. My buddy didn't have a list YET.. but when you do i'll be printing it out! don't worry! Please hurry and put it on! i'm excited and impatient!:woohoo: