Yippeee! I found lg black leather carly at macys...

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
and SA put it on hold for me until wed. Truly, I called 3 different stores. I have to tell you that the sa's in my area are clueless. They don't know the names of the coach styles, leather types, etc. They are just employees of macy's & I guess, they aren't given any special training. I hope this will be a good "mom" bag. Anybody use a purseket or other purse organizer with this bag? I can't wait!!!! :yahoo:

I have that bag and I know you are going to love it. It is a great Mom bag. You will be able to carry all the "stuff" you need for the kids. Enjoy and congrats on being able to get it with F&F.

My large carly is my mom bag too - I can fit everything in it if I have to - but it's so gorgeous that I carry it even if I only have a wallet, sunglasses, miniskinny, and wristlet...... okay I'll admit that there is a pull-up in the zippered pocket of every purse I own....

Thanks, gals...I wish I could be out of the diaper stage. DS #2 is 3 1/2, but on the autistic spectrum. We are going to try potty training this summer. I would be thrilled!! I tried on this bag in the store & it was so comfy. It is wayyy larger than my usual bags, but it will slouch some & I figure be able to carry all the Thomas trains we need on an outing. :smile:

Congratulations on your Carly! You will love it--it's a great bag. I have the large black leather one and I get so many compliments on it. The great thing is how it slouches so even though it is large it doesn't look huge.