Yippee!!! There's a shopping bag in the closet from Saks.......

Oh too funny!!! My husband knows how I am.....He will not bring an unwrapped present into the house..AND he knows I'll shake them and what not so he always packs them in multiple boxes with various, weighted non gift items...for example he'll throw in a log of wood to make it seem heavy...He kills me so it's no use trying to guess what it is....I laugh my a** off every year opening them....He's so sneaky..but fun!! I wouldn't peak.....save it....!!!:heart: Emmy

CHLOEHANDBAGS!!!!!!!! :oh: Wouldn't that be funny if he had some fishing line or something attached so that when I moved the bag, he's know it for sure!!?!! I could blame it on the cats, though!! But, it is possible that he would do something like that!!! This is really very hard, everyone!

ROFL!!! :roflmfao:

I can somehow see my BF doing that to me, for a joke, too! He can be quite sneaky at times...! :blink: :lol:

now see, here's why i'd peek.....on the slim chance he got something you don't love, you have time to either (a) subtly guide him to return it, or (b) prepare yourself to open it on xmas morning & pretend to love it! my face is an open book...i could never play poker. so my hubs would know instantly if i didn't love it!

Yes. :yes:

I am exactly the same and that, of course, is the only reason I'd peek. :angel:

what if it was just a saks bag with something really random inside just to mess with you haha. and your real present is hiding somewhere else in the house! mayb in an old navy bag!