Yippee! My Batignolles Horizontal has arrived.

LucreziaCA

O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
327
0
My Batignolles Horizontal arrived today from eluxury.
This is second new LV in as many weeks (my MIL gave me a Cabas Mezzo). I absolutely adore it, the shape of it is so pleasing, and it fits a ton of stuff. So now I have a Cabas Mezzo and this to schlep around my everything-but-the-kitchen sink life.

Unfortunately, I am now infected with LV lust, and keep surfing the eluxury site for my next fix. :blink:
 

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
86,431
6,517
YEA for you! You'll need to post a photo of you wearing it!
 

bella1

O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
656
0
Becca4277 said:
Congrats! I just bought a Vertical (semi wishing I bought the Horizontal). Can't wait to see pics!!!
Congrats! I just bought a Cabas Piano, and just like Becca 25% semi-wishing I bought the BH. Please post pics of you wearing it!
 

LucreziaCA

O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
327
0
I will post pics as soon as I can, other Purse Forumites posted pics of themselves wearing their BHs and it sealed the deal for me. I need to bogart a digicam from one of my friends. I'm living in the Dark Ages; no digital camera, no camera phone. :smile:
 

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
86,431
6,517
LucreziaCA said:
I need to bogart a digicam from one of my friends. I'm living in the Dark Ages; no digital camera, no camera phone. :smile:
Hey, but at least you have priorities right? You did get an LV Batignolles!
 

SELFstyled

Etoile
Oct 30, 2005
182
1
California
LucreziaCA said:
Unfortunately, I am now infected with LV lust, and keep surfing the eluxury site for my next fix. :blink:
I suffer from the same affliction. Though this time around I'm trying to decide on a wallet of some sort. Ack. :huh:

Congrats on your bag! :biggrin:
 

Janos614

O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
2,234
0
41
NYC
Becca4277 said:
Congrats! I just bought a Vertical (semi wishing I bought the Horizontal). Can't wait to see pics!!!
I'm trying to choose between these two, as well- what about the vertical makes you sorta wish you got the Horizontal instead?