Yipee Skipee--It's heeeeeeeeeere!!!! :)

1. My Bordeaux First just arrived! Woohooo! :smile: I ordered last Wednesday and I've been waiting impatiently for it--I'm sooo psyched!!! I asked Daphne to pick out the least crinkly/veiny of the lot and she included a note saying that they were all pretty similar, but she tried her best. The leather is crinkly, but the color is nice and even and I think with a little wear and conditioning, the leather will soften right up. :smile: Here are the pics--no flash, one on the sofa and one in front of the window:

Bbag on sofa smaller pic.jpg smaller pic bbag in light cropped.jpg
  2. Is it 05' Bordeaux? I love it. I love my bordeaux office soo much....congrats!

3. Yup, it's '05 Bordeaux. :smile: Thanks! :smile: I'm going to go out and get some Apple Garde conditioner and spray for it today. :smile:

4. Yayyyyyyy Pupster!!!! Congratulations, it's beautiful!!!! :yahoo:

Enjoy it!!!

5. Oooh, I love it and I am not just saying that! If it were mine, I'd give it a nice squishing with some apple leather conditioner or even lubriderm. It is gorgeous! If you do give it a squishing, please post "after" pics. Congrats!

6. Thanks, Redney! :smile: I'm so happy right now! I practically ripped the box out of the UPS's guy's hands(who btw looked exactly like a young Mathew McConaughey!!!! *swoons*). lol! :smile:

7. Thanks, LoriB! :smile: I'm definitely going to apply some Apple Garde techniques to it and I'll be posting after pics. :smile: I'm going to grab a couple bottles of AG conditioner and spray in a couple hours and I should have my "squishing and conditioning" completed by tomorrow morning. :smile:

8. pupster, congrats on you bordeaux first! enjoy!

9. That color is so yummy. Congratulations...I am so jealous :smile:

10. Thanks, esile and lelgin! I'm so excited right now! It really is a gorgeous color--I really like the plumminess of it(is that a real word?!? LOL).

11. congrats! the colour is SO yummy! hehe, i spoke to Daphne this morning before i got to work... she's really lovely!

12. Thank you, helenNZ! :smile: She was sooo sweet on the phone! I'd love to meet her and the rest of the great BalNY staff(well, except for the infamous Terry). She said they still had a couple Bordeaux's left in stock if anyone is interested. :smile:

13. I love the bordeaux color!! congrats!! gorgeous!!
    make sure you do before and after!!

14. Thanks, winona! :smile: I'll definitely post a before and after! :smile: I'm ok about the conditioning part but I'm nervous about the squishing(fruit roll up bit as didi put it. LOL)

15. Really beautiful! Bordeaux is one of my favorite colors--so lovely and versatile. Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice