yipee my purple stardust cecilia has arrived

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my like new marc jacobs stardust purple cecilia!!!!!!!!!! i'm in love!! thanks to the wonderful tpfers who helped me authenticate before purcahsing..:biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. :smile:

Attached Files:

3. this color was totally unexpected! its a deep rich dark purple fabulous!!!!

4. Oh woooow. Very pretty! Modeling shot! Modeling shot! :biggrin:

5. Wow, so pretty I love the color! Yes :yes: modeling shots please!

6. Omg thats lovely!!!

7. Thanks ladies!! I've Been sick all day:sad: in my jammies I'll take some tomorrow when I look more pleasant :smile:

8. Congrats! That color is GORGEOUS! I just got my first large Cecilia and I absolutely love this style! Congrats!

9. OH WOWZA! super gorgeous color!!! congrats!

10. Stardust purple cecilia !!! :nuts::nuts:
    What can I say purple and stardust are my favourite MJ things - HUGE CONGRATS :ps:

11. Congrats!!! Gorgeous color!!

12. Stunning!!!! i've always wanted one of this! love the blue on purple. Wear her in good health!

13. [​IMG]

such a beauty! love the blue edge paint
    can't wait to see your modeling pics!
    what a wonderful find!!:tup::tup:

(p.s. your bag matches your hand towels!!;))

14. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! :ps:

15. that is really gorgeous, congratulations. So, can you remove the shoulder strap from that bag?