Yikes... someone tell me I'm not an idiot

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
So... I had no intention of buying anything, seeing as how I have banned myself from buying handbags... but there I went anyway, looking up RM on e bay for like the 3rd time today, just to look (waiting for fiance to get back from work late... I'm blaming him...).... and there was an old hardware MAM in wine.

GASPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

It was just listed less than two hours before I looked it up, and I snatched it so I could use the 10% off code.

To soften the blow of this 511 dollar, irresponsible move of mine, I might have to sell one of my two Gucci's! (Hope not but I might if my conscious pests me enough.)

So... was this a good move? (I've been CRAVING a MAM in wine in the old hardware SOOOOOO BADLY and I never see them!) Or was I really, really dumb, and should have just waited?

Is this bag as hard to find anymore as it appears to me, or am I just stupid? Haha.

I can't wait to get it though! My first RM! :yahoo:

Now I am banned FOR REAL.

:yahoo: we got our first RM the same day!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on getting one out of your wishlist, 4 more to go :P

I am selling (or returning) my Sabrina as soon as I get my Matinee.

Yeah I've abandoned my sabrina-craving too! I really wanted the small cherry one when it comes out but I just don't know if it's worth all the money. I'm kind of getting sick of Coach's crap (lol).

Yay us!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your pics that bag is awesome!

The thing is that I had paid with cash for a bag and a wristlet, I returned them to buy the Sabrina and I said "let me have Store Credit, because i am going to use it to order the Sabrina" so dumb of me, now when I return my sabrina I'll be stuck to store credit. Damn it...

The MAM wine is beautiful, I want to get one too :shame: Anywho, time to celebrate!

:drinkup:

No need to feel guilty! You got a great deal at $511 for a highly sought after bag in the MAM size with old HW. You did good, girl! Can't wait to see your pics when she arrives!!

I've been keeping my eye out for a wine mam and this one slipped under my radar... good work! I'm sure you'll be pleased. If anything, you can put it back up on ebay and probably make most of your money back.

No regrets guccimi! You're gonna love it, its such a hard classic bag to come by! You'll be glad you didnt pass it up, I did that once and spent 6 months looking for the next one to come up and paid over retail to get it! Please post pics when you get it!

So... I had no intention of buying anything, seeing as how I have banned myself from buying handbags... but there I went anyway, looking up RM on e bay for like the 3rd time today, just to look (waiting for fiance to get back from work late... I'm blaming him...).... and there was an old hardware MAM in wine.

GASPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

It was just listed less than two hours before I looked it up, and I snatched it so I could use the 10% off code.

To soften the blow of this 511 dollar, irresponsible move of mine, I might have to sell one of my two Gucci's! (Hope not but I might if my conscious pests me enough.)

So... was this a good move? (I've been CRAVING a MAM in wine in the old hardware SOOOOOO BADLY and I never see them!) Or was I really, really dumb, and should have just waited?

Is this bag as hard to find anymore as it appears to me, or am I just stupid? Haha.

I can't wait to get it though! My first RM! :yahoo:

Now I am banned FOR REAL.
Sometimes you have to sell a bag you love to keep one you love even more--- I've been there!

Thanks so much girls! I'm feeling a little better... not much though haha. Hopefully that will turn around REALLY FAST once I get to open up that package and take out my first RM bag. I can't wait this is going to be the longest wait ever!

I will post tons of pics the day I get her, don't worry! =) I'm so excited that I found one!