YIKES- I'm sorry if I offended anyone!

tano expert

luv2shop!!!
Oct 18, 2006
Hi everyone

I'd like to apologize for my comments in the BAG thread last week. It was certainly not my intention to offend and/or annoy any members. I simply spoke a little too freely, without thinking.

I've been a member here for 2 years now, and I've made over 2100 posts, nearly all about Tano. I've answered hundreds of questions about Tano and its products. I've provided tons of information about past, present and future Tano bags, cleared up misinformation, identified Tano bags listed on ebay and in people's closets, given previews, and communicated with Tano on behalf of all of you. I believe that I have consistently been courteous, respectful, positive and upbeat here on TPF. I subscribe to the "if you dont have anything nice to say, don't say it at all" philosophy, and 99% of my posts reflect that. I don't create drama, bash brands, etc.

What I'm trying to say is, my posts in that thread were out of character. We all have our "sore spots" and our "bad days". We all sometimes say something that we later wish we didn't. To be honest, I've had a very stressful month, and my fuse is a little shorter these days than it usually is. So if the comments that I am referring to were off topic, inappropriate, and/or offensive to anyone, I'm sorry. I'm not perfect. Please cut me some slack, as friends always do.

I'm happy to be a part of this great group of people whom I enjoy chatting with very much about TANO bags. I'm thrilled that we now have our own SF and I want everyone to enjoy it as much as I do. So I'll be extra careful to think before I post from now on.

Thanks for listening!

TE

Last edited:
Everyone is allowed to have their opinions here, good or bad. It's too easy in this type of environment for people to "say" negative things because we are not face to face. Personally I think things were blown a bit out of proportion, and then everyone just overreacted out of anger and frustration, and the momentum keeps going....some days in our lives we are too stressed and just looking for someone to take it out on - we all do it, so don't sweat it TE. You know how much you are appreciated for all the time you take to help us-three kids, a job, and all that comes with life in general...I don't know where you find the time to even be on here!

Thanks TE! I like coming here because of all the information you and everyone else provides. I think everyone should just remember that this is a general blog. Anything said here should be taken as a consideration and checked out by yourself (if possible).

TE we all respect your knowledge here on the forum. We are
all passionate about things near and dear to are heart. I am
just glad you are here to answer all our questions. Also I hope
that everything works out for you on the homefront. best, Liz

You are a Tano God- without you I'd know nothing, nada, zilch about Tano. I'm so glad you're a part of this forum, educating us in the wonderful world of Tano! We really value your input.

Hope things get less stressful for you at home,

Sally :smile:

Well I have no idea what I missed over the weekend. TE, you are the best. I certainly appreciate your wealth of knowledge and honesty about all things Tano. I also appreciate that you listen to our input and relay it back to the Tano people. You've definitely helped me out with a few things and I appreciate that as well.
We all have our bad days and it sounds like you got caught on one. We know that you have a lot going on and you don't need to apologize to us. :hugs: